Author Topic: Lumen Umbra Pack [MAP NEEDED][STAFF NEEDED]  (Read 2083 times)

Offline KiwiBirds

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Lumen Umbra Pack [MAP NEEDED][STAFF NEEDED]
« on: April 23, 2016, 07:25:15 am »
Ok so I wrote a whole massive thread but it timed out and all of it was erased. I'm too tired to write it out all again, so I'll just do a quick summary. I'll add more info when I can!

THIS THREAD IS TEMPORARY UNTIL WE GET THINGS GOING! ONCE WE AT LEAST HAVE A MAP AND SITE I'LL CREATE A PROPER MEMBER RECRUITING THREAD- FOR NOW I JUST NEED STAFF AND A MAP! <3

I would love to create a roleplay pack! This pack will be Semi-realistic, Canine, Literate, Ranked, Mapped and sited.
The Lumen Umbra pack is a pack in the shadows- they work under the cover of night (with their name literally meaning "Glittering Night" or "Glowing Night"
They are a very tight-knit community, acting as a family, even to those members who are not blood-related. Ranks are very important to the pack.
While they honour strength and skill in battle, they favour stealth and cunning.
During the day important tasks like foraging, training/mentoring, planning, attending to the injured/ill or pups, etc,,, are carried out. At night, hunting, spying, visiting Ally/Rival clans, attacks, etc,,, take place.
Every packmember is expected to pull their weight in some way.

More lore can be found on the website, which is coming soon!

WE NEED:

A MAP:
If you have a nice map with multiple territories, we would love to use it! We are happy to be allies/enemies with your clan if we share a map, or alternatively you could join our pack as an admin. If you have a map to offer, please link me to it! I'm open to any as long as it's fairly big, interesting, and has several territories for allies/enemies!

Alternatively if you're making or could make a map for us to use, please let me know

STAFF:
We need staff! This includes Admins, Mods, and mini-mods.
To apply for one of these positions please contact me and I will send you an application form. You must be dedicated and active on both the pack forums and in-game.

MEMBERS:
Of course we need members! If you'd be interested in joining, please let me know and I'll add you to a list. Remember, the order of the list is the order of those who can pick their rank, so the earlier you join, the more chance you'll have of getting a high rank!

If you have any questions, suggestions or would like to be any one of these, please let me know! I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. I'm currently in the process of creating the site C:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 09:41:04 am by MudCake »

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Lumen Umbra Pack [MAP NEEDED][STAFF NEEDED]
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 12:18:58 pm »
This looks pretty interesting to me so if its all right, I'd like to apply as a member. If you need a big, detailed map, I can make one! I love making maps, so it'd be a piece of cake :)

Offline KiwiBirds

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 06:47:45 pm »
@Racheal
Aaah, that would be absolutely amazing! I'll send you a PM with some details, and I'll put you on the list c:

Offline Oakomi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 01:52:56 am »
I love the idea and I would also love to be a member if you will accept me.

Offline KiwiBirds

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 03:26:51 am »
@Oakomi
I'll add you to the list :>
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 03:29:45 am by MudCake »

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2016, 10:29:22 am »
Have you sent the pm yet?

Offline KiwiBirds

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2016, 10:39:02 am »
@racheal
Did you recieve the one I just sent? I think my PMs might be messing up.

Offline Xsonicfan5X

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2016, 11:47:34 am »
I got it now, thx :)

Offline AprilShowers

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 06:10:46 am »
I'd love to be a staff. c: I have some experience with staffing roleplays, and creating my own. If you still need to the map, I could make that, and I also have experience with sites.
I don't know if you're still doing this since it was in April, but let me know.