Author Topic: Presets not working  (Read 971 times)

Offline nala_8134

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Can I add your tail to my collection?
    • View Profile
Presets not working
« on: June 03, 2016, 07:14:26 pm »
So when another person puts the xported file of your preset into their "Presets" folder they should be able to see it. Well lately none of my presets have been working for other people and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, also my presets keep showing up on my different characters.
~VANCE

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Presets not working
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 07:17:18 pm »
Unless your friend has that automatic preset thing we used to have I don't think there would be another place to put your preset folder besides "Presets" When you export your preset, are you sure your doing so on your account?

If they have the file the export saved, they should see you. Unless they randomly put it in a different spot too.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 07:30:50 pm »
Adding on then what's been stated. Maybe you should try reuploading the presets in case the link no longer works or if there is some misplaced files. Make sure you're saving it under the desire accounts and that you're not placing them anywhere else. Some files might be corrupted someplace and you might have to search and find which one. If all else fails, try saving all your files and uninstalling FH using the uninstall .exe I believe and then putting the files back.
Hopefully something works.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 08:50:59 pm »
Another thing to maybe possibly consider (Don't know if your friend has this or not) is that they could possibly be using the Preset Sync and sometimes, that can kinda mess things up and they can't see your preset. If that is the case, just upload the desired preset to the preset sync. Just click on the User Panel at the top right corner, log in again, and it should have a thing at the bottom where you can upload it. However, if that is not the case, just disregard this. Just throwing out a possibility. ^^

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 12:03:04 am »
Adding on to what was all said above is to make sure when they download your preset they don't have a number at the end of the preset.

EXAMPLE:
Salem_1.fhp(1)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:05:19 am by Pkf7 »
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011