Author Topic: Warrior Cats clan looking to join a map!  (Read 8185 times)

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: Warrior Cats clan looking to join a map!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 10:16:20 pm »
I guess I could add another den.

Thanks, and I made a group for Ivyclan and added you as a moderator if thats what you mean xD.

Two new members!

Ivyclan territory is finished! Ive even included deathberry bushes hidden around in the territories xD. Theres a training den, a few rocks scattered about, lotsa grass, lotsa herbs xD. Same for heatherclan, but harder to find in the tall grass.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 01:27:55 am by Silvianna »

Offline Gypsy Soul

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Look. At. The. Dancing. Hedgehog. Isn't he cute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 03:57:52 am »
YAY! Thank you very much!

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2012, 12:40:06 am »
I took a ton of screenies of Ivyclan camp, territory, and some of the different landmarks. All the trees are different in size to get a bit of variety. I have no doubt that you will love the med cats den, I was suprised at how awesomesauce it looked myself! XD. Look here to see the images  http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk243/lacey1978s/Ivyclan%20album/

Offline Gypsy Soul

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Look. At. The. Dancing. Hedgehog. Isn't he cute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 04:19:41 pm »
It looks fantastic! Any idea when it'll be done? Oh and my in game is Gypsy Soul incase anyone joins.

Offline Silvianna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 07:33:07 pm »
Ok, Thanks. I havent been working on it for a while since Ive been busy and its a bit laggy in the map maker. When I test it though its fine.

Edit: You got some new members! and, Ivyclan is finished!!! Im thinking of taking Brightclan out of the map. I havent started it anyway and it would leave room for a little neighborhood for kittypets and loners. What do you think, is this a good idea?.. There is already a leader for Brightclan though so im not too sure. Although Foxstar could always lead Heatherclan if he wants, I hate being a leader anyway x3.
I believe that I might just be able to finish possibly the whole map this spring break! Razorclan needs a few plants and herbs in its territory and also a camp(Finished today!!)
Then I need to work on the neighborhood if everyone accepts the idea.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:27:16 pm by Silvianna »