Author Topic: Panicking about the new update.  (Read 918 times)

Offline LittleDevil2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Panicking about the new update.
« on: June 10, 2016, 06:02:02 pm »
Okay so, I horrified that nobody can help me. So when the new update came out, I installed it and everything and got the new versions my mods and removed the ones without updates to them and stuff just like I was supposed to, but when I try to get on Feral-heart, before my screen even gets to the Kovuworks logo before the login screen my FH completely crashes(So in other words, I can't even get to the login screen of the game). I've tried completely deleting Feral-heart, I've downloaded both the web setup and the torrent by following the tutorials available for both of them and at one point I somehow managed to get my original Feral-heart back without the update and I have no mods so I was wandering around the original Cape after leaving Lonely. I've completely removed my Feral-heart 2 times and I even tried just redownloading the game like somebody new would have to do. Nothing is working and I'm freaking out, this game is really important me to me and I need some serious help right now!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Panicking about the new update.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 06:05:52 pm »
Calm down floof o:

Okej, you did what you were supposed to? That's good.

Did you do any of the following:

o Reset your characters home and then sent them home so they'll be in lonely?

o Logged into the login tab.

Also, be sure that you're not missing any files nor have copies of the came in your folder or on your computer someplace.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline LittleDevil2

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 06:09:05 pm »
Calm down floof o:

Okej, you did what you were supposed to? That's good.

Did you do any of the following:

o Reset your characters home and then sent them home so they'll be in lonely?

o Logged into the login tab.

Also, be sure that you're not missing any files nor have copies of the came in your folder or on your computer someplace.
I have done all of that, all my characters are back in lonely, I've logged in and tried it, and I've made sure there aren't copies, and nothing is working, I'm really scared right now because this game is so important to me I've been playing for years and it's my escape.

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 06:10:49 pm »
Maybe you have to give a wait or two and keep trying every now and then. It could be that everyone is trying to get on all at once and it's kicking you off.

Offline LittleDevil2

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 06:14:37 pm »
Maybe you have to give a wait or two and keep trying every now and then. It could be that everyone is trying to get on all at once and it's kicking you off.
I don't understand how it could be kicking me off when I can even get to the login screen where Feral-Heart's logo is at. My game is literally opening to the black screen before everything comes up, giving me the "Feral-Heart.exe has stopped responding" and then completely crashing. Also, I noticed that the date on the feral-heart icon you have to click to start the game has been showing on my screen as being from 2011, shouldn't it show as being from 2016?

Offline Hakumi

• Honored Hero
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 06:21:01 pm »
That, I'm not entirely sure.
Have you made sure that you gotten the downloads from the site and made sure that nothing got missing in the download / installation process...?

Click Me ~! & Click Me ~!

These are tutorials that might be able to help you. If the problem persists you might need to wait until Raz gets the regular download up and going which will be soon(?)

Offline LittleDevil2

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 06:28:16 pm »
I actually found something that helped majorly just a few minutes ago from one of my friends. Thank you for your advice my game is working now!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 06:29:42 pm »
Glad to see it's working for you! I'll go ahead and lock this then.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.