Author Topic: FH Constant Freezing (WINDOWS 10 FREEZING!)  (Read 842 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
FH Constant Freezing (WINDOWS 10 FREEZING!)
« on: June 10, 2016, 07:29:08 pm »
I haven't even entered the game and it will not quit freezing! I have Windows 10 and ever since I updated to W10, my computer constantly freezes. Never stops! I know a lot of people who have W10, their computers freeze all the time too. I've been looking up videos for how to solve this problem. I already tried the power thingy and that worked for awhile but it isn't anymore. When my computer was at Windows 8, it NEVER froze, EVER. It was brand new and FH had never lagged or freezed with W8. I am so sick of the constant freezing. I even went to the Microsoft website on how to solve this, I got nothing. Does anyone know how I can "downgrade" back to Windows 8? I've had this computer for a year and I upgraded to Windows 10 last September. Anyone? Please. I want to play FH and use my laptop like normal. Help meeeeee.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: FH Constant Freezing (WINDOWS 10 FREEZING!)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 07:31:29 pm »
If you are looking to downgrade to windows 8 then visit this website https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2832566 Also it may freezing and crashing because your computer might not be use to the game.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 07:34:15 pm »
I have windows 10 and my computer never freezes nor does it have trouble running FH--you may want to check out your RAM and CPU on your computer, as you could be lacking space or have programs that are causing too much CPU usage. Normally, if you can reduce your CPU you can also reduce lag, freezing, and increase speed and efficiency.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 07:36:41 pm »
Hey dude, I'd recommend you just contact Microsoft directly: click here. They should be able to either downgrade your computer for you or help you through the process. They may even be able to just fix your computer without having to downgrade! I've gotten a lot of help from them and it is free to talk to one of their technicians and get help.

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.