Author Topic: Crashing every 4 minutes?  (Read 591 times)

SacredSavage

Crashing every 4 minutes?
« on: June 15, 2016, 04:30:38 pm »
I keep crashing within every 4 minutes in the game. Can somebody help?

Aicosu125

Re: Crashing every 4 minutes?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 04:41:51 pm »
Try changing your rendering system, or maybe uninstall and reinstall the game. I used to crash a lot, but then it stopped once I reinstalled it. Also, if you're crashing when trying to enter on a certain character, then make sure it's home is reset and it's at the new lonely cave. That's pretty much all the things I can come up with for this situation. I hope this helps! If you explain more on where you're crashing at, then I may be able to help more.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 05:34:20 pm »
You may also want to try opening the login page on another browser or a mobile device to ensure you are not logged out during gameplay.  Make sure your internet connection is strong too. If the problem persists, perhaps deleting extra files/mods/add ons that are not needed as well as turning your water reflection off through the in game options might help to reduce lag and frequent crashing.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 06:37:17 pm »
Adding on to what was already said
You can try restarting your router or simply getting a tab refresher and setting the time to 25seconds. It helps a lot of users.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7