Author Topic: Connection issues  (Read 610 times)

Offline hiyorin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Connection issues
« on: June 15, 2016, 05:20:58 pm »
Well, I really couldn't connect even once to the game, however, I noticed a while ago that the play game tab keeps refreshing on chrome. So I tried to use another browser, and it did stop. Now, I try to login, and yet it doesn't works... there's nothing wrong with my firewall nor with my internet, so I've been wondering...how are the other people able to enter? Does this have anything to do with our countries?

I know there's multiple posts like this, but none really answers my questions, sorry if there are any english errors

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Connection issues
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 05:26:53 pm »
You could try opening the login tab on a mobile device, sometimes that works better for users. Also, try logging in and letting the page sit for a few minutes, refresh it once or twice, and then let it sit once again for a few minutes before opening the game. Also make sure you are not minimizing the tab.

Also, depending on where you live, cloudfare may be down which might cause this issue. I know it is currently down in Brazil at the moment, though I am not sure about other countries. The issue is being worked on by Raz though!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:28:30 pm by Kynvuu »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline hiyorin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 05:42:05 pm »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 06:01:44 pm »
No problem! c: Like I said though it's beening worked on so hopefully it will be fixed soon! Just hang tight there floof<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.