Author Topic: For the first time in foreveeeer~ - I actually need help...  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Ehm... So,
How do I change my display name back to ?Ellen??
It was ?Ellen? for a long time and now it canges to display my actual username, Ellen11v.
And as I can clearly see, for example Turtlex has her own display name, which is not her username.
Where is the "Change display name" button? :U
I will not give a cookie to ANYBODY before this problem is solved. Yes I know that might go over the line but that's how I am >:C
lel
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:37:07 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: For the first time in foreveeeer~ - I actually need help...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 03:35:55 pm »
We had removed the "Display Name" option when we were making the transition from updating our old website to the new one, so you are not currently able to change your forum nickname. Raz is still working on other parts of the forum, making sure that everything runs okay, nothing looks wonky, and other aspects that require more immediate attention. We've considered adding back in the Forum Nickname option, but we're not certain when or how we will do so. All user's names on the forum have been changed to their game username. Hopefully this clears it up.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 03:38:58 pm »
Thank you, gosh I'm so sorry for the disrespectful attitude, knowing already how hard you guys are working.
Don't worry I appreciate your work <3
Thanks!
doing what i feel like

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 03:40:42 pm »
Don't worry about it, and thank you! I'm glad this answered your question, so I'll go ahead and lock this up for you.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.