Author Topic: Please, help me with new update + glitch  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Cassidycz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I don't crae o-o
    • View Profile
Please, help me with new update + glitch
« on: June 23, 2016, 01:17:27 pm »
Bad english warning!
I know how to download it ( i had this version in my computer), but I have glitch ( I and my friend call it ''You spin me 'round 'round Glitch .,. ). And this glitch makes spin your character around when you push A or D. In old version, I ''delete'' this in this way: Uninstall Fereal Heart and Install it again. But now I can't install Feral Heart back. When I click at ''Feral Heart web setup'', it show me ''You are currently logged in to the private area of this site.''. Please, tell me what I can do with this problem. ( I can't find that thing name ''Web.exe'' or something what shows in tutorials .,. )
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 01:19:00 pm by Cassidycz »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Please, help me with new update + glitch
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 01:29:59 pm »
Normally, this glitch is fixable by simply closing out of the game and restarting it, no need to uninstall. But since you have already done so, you can reinstall again by going into your downloads on your PC's directory and running the WebSetup again. Unfortunately, the site is being worked on and the download page seems to be exerperiencing errors, so you can't get the WebSetup download as of now if you are missing the file in your downloads. You could perhaps try downloading the Torrent of possible. You can follow Sura's tutorial on how to here ---> Sura's Tutorial
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Cassidycz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I don't crae o-o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 01:52:04 pm »
I do that restarting game, but that didn't work. And I don't know why but i can't download torrents. But thank you for help :).

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 04:56:26 pm »
Here's the link to the web setup download c:

Click Me ~!

Another thing, have you checked your settings or pressed the right / left Ctrl button and see if that does anything.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7