Author Topic: Ideas for the Game!  (Read 1523 times)

Offline xXTaylorWolfXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am the Radiance of the Sun
    • diamond_wolf68    or HawkFeather
    • Not Human That's For Sure.
    • View Profile
Ideas for the Game!
« on: October 01, 2016, 12:21:59 pm »
   Hello Fellow Players Of FeralHeart!
I have come up with a few ideas for the game FeralHeart and I thought I'd like to share them with you!                     

1. Side lay R and L

Ever been tired of Side Laying one way? That's the idea! I thought it might be nice to just have a feature of Sidelaying both Right and Left ways.

2. Invisable wings

This would be really unique. The reasoning for this idea is because whenever I have cool makrings on but I want wings and the Wings cover the markings. So yeah, Invisable wings! :P

3. Actions
I wanna set these up in order that I think will be suitable for the game.

Howl
Stretch
Yawn
Scratch
Lick
Head Tilt
Bark
Tail wag
Headbang
Headswing
Moonwalk
Buttswing (Optional)

4. In-game Tags

I thought it would be awesome to have the Tags set up like this:
FOR EXAMPLE:

Daniel                     Scarlet
  _FluffyUnicorn_        !Nightmares!
         Male                       Female

So yeah, This is completely optional though!

5. Yet to come
6. Yet to come
7. Yet to come
8.Yet to come
9.Yet to come
10.Yet to come

~Taylor ~ ;)
Dragon's Den: WynterFeather
Impressive Space: Diamond_Wolf68
Wolf Soul: ElectricWolf68
FeralHeart: xXTaylorWolfXx
Ataraxia: WynterFeather

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Ideas for the Game!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 03:17:33 pm »
Moving this over to the Game Opinions & Ideas board.

Very interesting suggestions. I'm not too sure how much of this would be possible due to lack of source code, but especially the different lies sound pretty neat. With the animation options, we replaced the buttswing animation with the moonwalk, but a few may have noticed that we didn't change the name-- this is because we are not able to. And with reason, I don't know how possible it would be to add now animations (rather than just being replaced.) I'm not an animator, myself, so I know some people would probably know a bit more about that than I do, but hopefully this goes to respond to your suggestion. I kind of like the idea of invisible wings. In regards to the name tagging, I think the tags that we have now work pretty well for the game that we have. While having the definition of being male or female would certainly help clear up anyone confusion, I don't quite know if it's a necessary quality to add. The name/username tag has been created in the simplest way so that it's easy to read, and having any extra added text might clutter things up (especially amongst all of those characters around The Grounds c:) Some users may choose not to disclose his or her character's gender for a few reasons, or there may not be an option for them to select something else besides male/female, and so this is another thing to consider (some people even but the characyer's gender in the tag, so it wouldn't be impossible for them to put the info in their name.) I think bios are a good way of describing a character in detail, and if users should feel the need to clarify details about their character, this can be done in the character bio.

Good suggestions! I'm interested to see what else you have in mind to add.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 06:53:47 pm »
I really love the idea for the different lays and the invisible wings. Although we are rather limited in what we can add to the game without the source code so as Nynx stated, there is really no telling how much of this we can actually implement. But you can always make invisible wings with presets so I guess that's better than nothing. xD

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 07:44:56 am »
These are nice ideas. I've also thought side lay should be both ways. One functions fine, but for versatility, two ways would be ideal.
As for your Invisible Wings suggestion, you could always try do a simple work around and change some of the code in equip.material. I might be able to figure something out for you if you'd like. This would make everyone's wings invisible, though.

Unfortunately without the source code (as both Nynx and Arctic stated), they can't be added in along with your other suggestions, but thanks for posting these anyway.

Your tag idea is also interesting. I kinda agree with you and also what Nynx said. But, maybe if there was only 1 additional line of text it wouldn't cause a cluttering issue with a small enough size? *shrugs*
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 05:07:28 pm »
Some interestin' ideas. I like them. Though unfortunately I'm not so sure everyone would be so... mature with some new emotes.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya