Author Topic: Ask Jazzy!  (Read 1666 times)

Offline JazzNeverDies

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Ask Jazzy!
« on: July 02, 2016, 02:00:47 am »
Hey guys!
Feel free to ask me any questions whatsoever, just keep it child-friendly! I will answer honestly, anything I feel too personal I probably won't answer, but in all honesty I don't really find anything too personal ^^ Feel free to ask whatever you desire!
Ég elska þig!~ <3

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Jazzy!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 02:04:25 am »
What is your favorite book?(If you have one)

Favorite movie?

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 02:11:32 am »
I CALL ALL OF THE BASIC QUESTIONS.

1 - What is your fave TV show? How about character?
2 - Who's your favorite muscial artist/Band
3 - What's your favorite color? What makes it your favorite?
4 - What is your favorite animal?
5 - Coke or Pepsi?
6 - Baja Blast or Regular MTN Dew?

Offline JazzNeverDies

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 02:27:06 am »
Any book from the Warriors series! I also really like the book Silver Eyes, it's a book the creator of FNAF made to go along with the story. It's a really great horror book, and I love the realism inside of it!

I like The Lion King II, Kovu and Kiara were my favourites compared to Nala and Simba. I also really like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, it's an older movie. And the new movie Zootopia, I like it a lot too, as well as 9. If you haven't seen any of them you should check them out! Thanks for asking!

To Zircon-
* Mr. Ed. It's an older show, you'll find a bunch of the series on youtube. It's been years since I've seen it but I want to rewatch them, I don't really remember what happened. I also enjoy Heartland, it's kind of dramatic but I don't really mind it. It's an equestrain show based off of a book series. Super Girl was a nice little show, it could have been better of course, but it's an interesting super-hero show. As for character(s) I'll stick with the first show I listed, I like Ed obviously.

*Niic The Singing Dog. He's a pop artist and a furry, some of his music consists of the fandom itself. I also like Relient K, a little Linkin Park, and Paramore.

*I like a lot of colours, as well as the physcology behind them. Green, blue, orange, red, purple, black, white, deep brown, deep pink, such as my font.

*I don't really have a favourite, I like a lot of animals. I love turtles, any type of feline, cats, dogs, horses, hmmm.. Pangs! I call penguins pangs, don't ask, hehe.

*Neither, but Coke is better.

*Both. ^^
Ég elska þig!~ <3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 03:04:32 am »
Dream occupation?
Favorite thing to do in FH?
If you could have any one of your characters as a pet, which would it be and why?
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 03:22:46 am »
What's your idea of an ideal home/property?

Where would you like to visit the most?
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline JazzNeverDies

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 04:11:38 am »
Dream occupation n would be being animatronist.
I guess for the moment exploring, since it's been months since I've played and the update is very new to me.
You know I'm not sure, I guess it could be my character who's a black tiger. He doesn't have a name yet.

Home or property? Something away from people with a lot of acreage, so I could have my horses and I want to get a license when I'm old enough to have a tiger. You have to have at exact and acre for a big feline, but I would about five so he could run around. I would also want a big house, I want a few children and quite a few cats, turtles. Plus I want a big basement that's finished where my little business would be for both fursuit making and making my animatronics.

I would love to go visit Iceland, honestly I don't care where. Or Antarctica, I've always thought Antarctica was such a neat little place.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 04:13:45 am by Jazz Never Dies »
Ég elska þig!~ <3