Author Topic: Can't connect! :S Help?  (Read 3733 times)

Offline XStranger

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can't connect! :S Help?
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2016, 03:07:14 pm »
Make sure you have cookies enabled if you can login on this site chances are the are enabled already.
Also do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled.

Enabling cookies in Chrome
Enabling cookies in Mozilla/Firefox

Already tried, it doesn't work.

You need to log in on the site first then you can play on feral heart. The update didn't change anything except everything on feral heart. But when you log in you still have to login on the site on the page when you see the bar to download the forum ex. "Play Game" should e the last one on the bar line. Click that and put in your username and password as you would on the game login, the only reason you have to log in on the site is because FeralHeart was hacked invade you didn't know. (You probably did) But anyway you need to log in on the site then file that and cluck your feral heart icon and start it up. It should work perfectly.

I know it, and as I said before, when I insert my username and my password on the page you said, it reloads. I think I've been banned then, it's the only thing  :(
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:39:29 pm by -Sasuke- »

Offline Tigerpelt01

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2016, 05:33:38 pm »
Is there any way to tell if you're banned? Because I'm having the same login problems, and I tried everything mentioned, but I never received a warning notice, or anything to that matter. (On Email, or PMs)

Offline XStranger

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2016, 06:33:34 pm »
Is there any way to tell if you're banned? Because I'm having the same login problems, and I tried everything mentioned, but I never received a warning notice, or anything to that matter. (On Email, or PMs)

No, I have never had warning notice about that, but I tried everything, so that's the latest thing that I can consider..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:35:56 pm by -Sasuke- »

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 06:35:29 pm »
Don't think like that, fluff! Chances are you aren't banned. Unless there is a message explicitly saying "You have been banned for <x time>" or something of the like upon attempting login in the client, you have not been banned.
Also, do not login to the page with your nickname. Use your username instead. Unless that's what you meant...

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline XStranger

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 06:38:51 pm »
Don't think like that, fluff! Chances are you aren't banned. Unless there is a message explicitly saying "You have been banned for <x time>" or something of the like upon attempting login in the client, you have not been banned.
Also, do not login to the page with your nickname. Use your username instead. Unless that's what you meant...
That's what I was meaning ah, sorry for my bad expressions  :-X

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 06:42:07 pm »
That's what I was meaning ah, sorry for my bad expressions  :-X

No worries! Hmm, perhaps try using another broswer or computer with the login page? Make sure you don't have cookies blocked in your browser as well.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline snegg

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • can i get uHhhhhhhhhhh boneless bizza
    • eggleggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2016, 02:19:44 pm »
try logging from a mobile device, or perhaps using another browser. make sure your connection is steady, too.

Offline LandWolf

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2016, 04:15:35 pm »
If you changed your password maybe use your old password. The same thing happened to me earlier but turns out the password had not changed and I had to use the older one.