Author Topic: Unable to get on any characters (Connection issues! PLEASE HELP)  (Read 1235 times)

Mandatory

Okay, so. I was on FH earlier today and everything was fine; it was letting me play the game. Now, I can't get on ANY of my characters! I've tried all of them, and they all get stuck in the loading screen, and the map never loads. ( I am using the new version of the game, by the way. Anything before today, it was working 100% fine ) I tried disconnecting and reconnecting, and nothing works. My wifi and firewall are fine, too, and even disabling Firewall didn't work. I'm so confused and at a loss. It loads the menu, I log in, and select any character. But the maps NEVER LOAD. I'm stuck on the loading screen (I even waited like an hour and still nothing!). If any assistance or help could be given, it would be most appreciated!

~ Sincerely, Mandatory ~

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Unable to get on any characters (Connection issues! PLEASE HELP)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 04:20:15 am »
Make sure your login page is still logged in and didn't log you out. Try resetting your router or change your rendering system to see if that helps.

Mandatory

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 04:22:07 am »
I tried, and it's still not working  :(

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 04:23:25 am »
Could be a lagging issue. Try turning reflections off and your view distance to 0.

Mandatory

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 04:32:17 am »
Did that too; looks like I'm having the same problem you are :C

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 11:22:45 am »
Hello, there! I believe your characters may be stuck in the old maps. Here's a tutorial on how to reset your characters home:

This is a short tutorial on getting out of the void when you first log into the updated game, as this is an issue with many users.

If you log into the new update, and it looks like the picture above, there's no need to worry. Just a few simple steps will hopefully get you back on track.

First of all, make sure you have downloaded the update, which can be found here: Downloads (If you do not download the update, your character will be in the black map regardless.)

After doing so, go to http://feral-heart.com/login/ and you should see this screen:

Click here.

Log into your account when prompted. You should see a screen with a list of your characters' names, like so.

Select 'Reset Home' for all of your characters, multiple times if you wish. Then, select 'Go Home' for each character.

Go back to http://feral-heart.com/login/ and log into your account straight from there. Without minimizing your tab, open up your updated game and hop on your character. Everything should be good to go.

Make sure you keep the play game tab open while you play, or else it will won't let you in.
Hope this helps and your problem will be solved soon!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:24:29 am by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu