Author Topic: .fhp HELP  (Read 1196 times)

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
.fhp HELP
« on: July 08, 2016, 09:23:27 pm »
I have de MorbidDecadence presets. I put de .fhp files into presets, yet day vill not show vhen I try to use a preset for a new character!
Please help!
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: .fhp HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:31:00 pm »
I think those presets can be only be seen by the creator of it. Which means that only the creator can use it and that file is so you will be able to see it in game.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 10:12:00 pm »
The .fhp files are only for players to view that person's preset that they are currently wearing. You can't wear it yourself though.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 06:51:17 am »
As stated above, .fhp file presets are exported by the creator to allow other members of the community to download and view that preset in-game only. If you'd like to wear a preset, then you will have to make one yourself with your own creative skills, floof.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 11:28:27 am »
Anyway, you can use presets made by other members only if someone upload it for public and you download it.

How do you use a preset made by other members?

If someone uploaded a preset, for public and you download it. There should be one/many file(s) in it.
Now if there is only one file inside with the name YOURUSERNAME_NUMBER.fhp then you have to put it in Local Disk (C:) -> FeralHeart -> Presets.
Then you go to character creator and the preset should be there.
But, if there are many files inside you need to place them in Local Disk (C:) -> FeralHeart -> My_presets -> preset_NUMBER.
Open FH and go to tools -> preset maker, choose the preset you downloaded and export it. Now log in and you should be able to use it.

As Nommy Shark said:
Quote from: Nommy Shark
As stated above, .fhp file presets are exported by the creator to allow other members of the community to download and view that preset in-game only. If you'd like to wear a preset, then you will have to make one yourself with your own creative skills, floof.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 11:52:10 am »
Locking this.

As stated above, you're trying to use presets exported to another person's username. You'll have to use png/jpg files in the My_Presets folders as the quote of information Moontwist shared with us.
RETIRED.