Author Topic: bhgbhabhsdbbh  (Read 880 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
bhgbhabhsdbbh
« on: August 01, 2016, 10:54:08 pm »
I've been making a really good preset when I went underwater my tail is gone (Preset_1) Then if I go underwater with a preset_10 preset my head goes away is this just to symbolize the 10 and 1 preset folder body parts disappear?

ArcticGalaxy

Re: bhgbhabhsdbbh
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 10:59:35 pm »
No they are still there. (Or should be, don't know how they would disappear ) It's just a glitch that sometimes happens when you go into water. On of my preset's manes disappear underwater, and another one had the whole left side disappear, but everything was fine when I got back out.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 11:00:22 pm »
No they are still there. (Or should be, don't know how they would disappear ) It's just a glitch that sometimes happens when you go into water. On of my preset's manes disappear underwater, and another one had the whole left side disappear, but everything was fine when I got back out.
Sometimes?
Hmm
Maybe this will fix soon but its so annoying

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 11:14:52 pm »
It may end up fixing itself before it's all over and done with. I wouldn't let it worry you too much for the time being, unless something bad happens and files disappear or something like that, which I can't see happening.