Author Topic: Hecatomb Wolf Pack  (Read 1169 times)

Offline SereneSemblance

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • D'Arcy Ross
    • View Profile
Hecatomb Wolf Pack
« on: August 12, 2016, 11:34:38 pm »
H E C A T O M B Wolf Pack

Currently Have 4 members counting.

We Hecatomb Wolf Pack are fairly new to Feralheart it's self, we haven't even placed our self's in the game yet. As we are working on our map, that is quite big and many other ideas to make it unique.

Keep in mind that we are:

Literate, whom require a RPS.
Semi-Real, but we accept a small part of neon, if kept small.
Sited.
Map will be linked to anyone whom joins.
Plotted.
Family like.
Ranked, with many tags / branches.
Very new.
Please, we are highly active and expect you to be at least 6 times a week.
Do all your tasks / jobs asked of you.

What'll we need help with?;

Ideas.
Map Ideas.
Site Ideas.
Extra Ranks.
Future Plots.
Future Maps.

What are we like together, or what do we aim for?;

Well we aim for a great community a strong bond between our members, and we would like to keep it that way so our pack flourishes. We will not just be this one day pack, then delete it the next day, No. We are very committed to this project, whom being .FlameBite. & HyperTaco. We wish for our pack to go down generations, and to be some what a lot of presets in it, Me Hypertaco is up for offers for presets, but only to use them in the pack as your character or pay up my adopted child.

Our main site link; http://hecatombpack.webs.com/

Your Felix Alpha II

« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 05:43:06 pm by HyperTaco »
I'm,

Emotionally Hurt

Mentaly Hurt

Of Course I'm All

Offline Areptesa

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Hecatomb Wolf Pack
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 03:10:13 pm »
I'd love to join and help, though before I post an "app" for the char I'm thinking of, I'd need to know if winged wolves are allowed xD

RP Sample;

Bright yellow eyes peered out of the darkness. The poor chinchilla didn't know what was coming at it when Lyrra pounced, her massive wings allowing her to glide on top of the small creature. Even for a pup, she was a sight for sore eyes, with dark gray fur and yellow marks across her body and wings that looked like lightning. The young pup bit down on her catch's neck, and twisted the body with her paws, breaking the creature's neck and allowing it a painless death.

When Lyrra heard the howl of her mother, she picked up her catch, and flapped away, flying just high enough to be covered by the trees, but not so high as to be prey to the bigger flying creatures. When she got home, she immediately jumped into the tree branches, her fur standing on end. Her mother was injured, with a long, deep gash cut into her front right leg. Lyrra saw the corpse of a male wolf, fresh blood still seeping from his wounds, and decided to come down. After all, Lyrra was wondering if her mother was okay, and what had happened to her brother. As soon as Lyrra moved to go down, her mother glared at her, shook her head, and growled.

Lyrra understood what that meant. Either her mother was dying, and her brother was dead, or there were more than just that one dead wolf in the center of their clearing. With tears filling her eyes, Lyrra ran, flying as fast as she could away from her home, and trying not to think about the slight streak of white she had barely seen as she turned. Maybe her brother was alive, but he wouldn't be for long.

Years have passed since then, and Lyrra still wonders if her brother and mother made it. She never goes back to that place, though, as not to cause herself pain. Though, what would happen if she did?
Wanna see my preset chars? Download them here!
Lyrra's Preset
More to come! :)

Offline SereneSemblance

• Curious Wanderer
    • D'Arcy Ross
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 10:30:01 pm »
I'd love to join and help, though before I post an "app" for the char I'm thinking of, I'd need to know if winged wolves are allowed xD

RP Sample;

Bright yellow eyes peered out of the darkness. The poor chinchilla didn't know what was coming at it when Lyrra pounced, her massive wings allowing her to glide on top of the small creature. Even for a pup, she was a sight for sore eyes, with dark gray fur and yellow marks across her body and wings that looked like lightning. The young pup bit down on her catch's neck, and twisted the body with her paws, breaking the creature's neck and allowing it a painless death.

When Lyrra heard the howl of her mother, she picked up her catch, and flapped away, flying just high enough to be covered by the trees, but not so high as to be prey to the bigger flying creatures. When she got home, she immediately jumped into the tree branches, her fur standing on end. Her mother was injured, with a long, deep gash cut into her front right leg. Lyrra saw the corpse of a male wolf, fresh blood still seeping from his wounds, and decided to come down. After all, Lyrra was wondering if her mother was okay, and what had happened to her brother. As soon as Lyrra moved to go down, her mother glared at her, shook her head, and growled.

Lyrra understood what that meant. Either her mother was dying, and her brother was dead, or there were more than just that one dead wolf in the center of their clearing. With tears filling her eyes, Lyrra ran, flying as fast as she could away from her home, and trying not to think about the slight streak of white she had barely seen as she turned. Maybe her brother was alive, but he wouldn't be for long.

Years have passed since then, and Lyrra still wonders if her brother and mother made it. She never goes back to that place, though, as not to cause herself pain. Though, what would happen if she did?

I Love it ^^ But Sadly it's a Semi-Real Pack, and winged wolves are not aloud xc But if your still interested in helping / joining your accepted! cx
I'm,

Emotionally Hurt

Mentaly Hurt

Of Course I'm All

Offline Areptesa

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 12:16:52 am »
Sweet okay xD

/will rummage through chars I wanna bring back from the character graveyard later

Sign me up :3
Wanna see my preset chars? Download them here!
Lyrra's Preset
More to come! :)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 12:38:01 am »
Hello! I'd love to help get this group off the ground. I've got a wolf character that I am not doing anything with at the moment, and I think they'd fit this pack perfectly once it's up and running. Here's my application~

Tear "Halo" Droppe
"In the end   as you fade into the night
    Who will tell   the story of your life?"

Full Name: Tear Droppe. (Original name: Tear Halo; modified after she left her birth pack.)
Sex/Gender: Female/Agender
Username: narwalpanda54321
Acitvity: For the next week, I predict that I won't really be able to get on much, though after the end of this week, I'll be quite active.

Appearance:

With a few graceful steps, a wolf trotted into the den. It's pelt was stained an off-white, as though they had spent far too long without bathing, though it was clear they had. The scent of crushed pine needles wafted off their pelt, mixed with that of grass. The darkened end of their muzzle was held high, head at a slight angle. A quick glance to their paws revealed uneven, faded-brown stockings, the back right paw lacking a stocking all together. Upon turning back to look at their head, the left eye had two smudges of that same faded-brown, making it appear as though they always had two tears about to fall down their cheek.

The wolf stood there with grace, though their pale purple eyes seemed to read that they were looking down upon the wolf studying them. Their pelt was stunningly neat, lacking even a single tangle or mat, which would have normally suggested that they lived with humans, even though this couldn't be farther from the truth. Long legs carried them the few steps it took to get across the den to their admirer, a growl rising in their throat.

"Stop <4kids!> staring at me, creep!" they barked, lip curling up to reveal almost perfectly white teeth.

Personality:

Tear is what I'd call one of my more complicated characters. Just take two personality traits that shouldn't be able to exist together, and that's Tear. They can be quite friendly when off-duty, though when it comes down to business, they're colder than ice. They're quite the loyal warrior, though they always desires to go off on their own, start a new life, just for the rush they get from experiencing new things. I suppose they are addicted to new experiences, and just about nothing can change that.

When around others, they prefer to make new friends, and are constantly expanding their circle of creatures they know. Surprisingly, they're a vegetarian. They can't stand the idea of killing another intelligent being to eat it; they see this as disrespectful to their life. They believe all creatures are put on this planet for the same reason: to live, to thrive, and to enjoy it all. When it comes to friends, Tear can have up to ten people they talk to at any one point in time, but they only get close to one or two. When with their friends, they are the most genuine version of themselves.

History:

Tear was born to pack Betas Maya Halo and Spencer Halo, sister to several other pups that will remain unnamed for the moment. From a young age, they knew that they were different from the rest of the pack. Whenever someone called them a "she-wolf," it didn't feel right. In their thoughts, they tried out "he," but that didn't sit right either. They were expected to be just like their mother and father: grow up, be respectful to your higher ups, eat rabbits and elk, fall in love with a male, have pups. But that idea never quite sat right either. Nonetheless, they stayed closeted with their gender for the entirety of their time in the pack. It wasn't until they got older and grew eyes for the she-wolves of the pack that they knew that it was time to leave. They would be kicked out if they came out with all of this, as the pack would be baffled and insist she was executed or exiled. So, they requested a formal leave. They said goodbye to their parents, siblings, and was given a new last name to start their new life: Droppe. Armed with their new name and a knife, Tear set off into the forest at one year old to live on their own.

It didn't take long for them to befriend a crow who spoke the language of the wolves. Tear officially swore off ever killing an animal for the sake of it's meat, deciding to forage for berries and roots. After only a few months of living on their own, this lifestyle grew boring. They attempted to join a nearby pack, but they were rejected and told never to return to that territory. It was similar with most packs. As long as they stayed closeted, they were fine, but as soon as they showed their eye for the she-wolves and their preference of pronouns, they were exiled. It's been this way for nearly two years. They're hoping that this new pack, whom call themselves the Hetacombs, will welcome them with open arms for who they are.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 12:40:38 am by narwalpanda54321 »