Author Topic: Favorite DC Villians?  (Read 4492 times)

Preach

Re: Favorite DC Villians?
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 04:02:04 pm »
Okay, thank you.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 05:30:57 pm »
You're welcome. And who's puddin'? (love your siggy and avv. Looks a lot like Anne Hathaway)

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Preach

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 06:25:33 pm »
The actress is Margot Robbie. She plays Harley Quinn I'm Suicide squad. Puddin is a cute nickname that Harley gave Joker since they're technically dating? Lmao. I hope I'm right

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 06:50:29 pm »
The actress is Margot Robbie. She plays Harley Quinn I'm Suicide squad. Puddin is a cute nickname that Harley gave Joker since they're technically dating? Lmao. I hope I'm right

I think they over romanticized Harley and Joker in Suicide Squad xD In the comics, Harley looooves Joker and will do anything for him, however he doesn't feel the same and would gladly give her up for his own benefit. He abuses her and sends her to do his deadly dirty work. It's not a dating relationship but more of a one-sided crush kinda thing.

While Joker does treasure Harley for her devotion to him, like I said, he doesn't really have romantic feelings for her (as depicted somewhat in Suicide Squad).

You are amazing <3

Preach

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 09:17:46 pm »

I think they over romanticized Harley and Joker in Suicide Squad xD In the comics, Harley looooves Joker and will do anything for him, however he doesn't feel the same and would gladly give her up for his own benefit. He abuses her and sends her to do his deadly dirty work. It's not a dating relationship but more of a one-sided crush kinda thing.

While Joker does treasure Harley for her devotion to him, like I said, he doesn't really have romantic feelings for her (as depicted somewhat in Suicide Squad).

Yeah, see, I'm not much of a comic reader. Just this year I began to fall in love with DC. XD But thank you for explaining. That's crazy smhh.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 09:19:16 pm »

Tsk, I gotchu ;3 I'm a walking DC Encyclopedia

Yeah, see, I'm not much of a comic reader. Just this year I began to fall in love with DC. XD But thank you for explaining. That's crazy smhh.

You are amazing <3

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 12:32:12 pm »

There's a name for this kind of love; 'Unrequited'.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/