Author Topic: I'm able to log into the game but.........  (Read 789 times)

Offline Midnight34

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm able to log into the game but.........
« on: August 13, 2016, 06:14:50 am »
I'm able to log into the game but.... i get stuck on the loading page? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the new updated version and it keeps doing the same thing. I also have the "Play Game" tab open when i login. It allows me to pick my animal then i get stuck on the loading page after that then after a few minutes it says "Failed to Connect to Map Server. Retry?" I click retry and it doesn't do anything.  :( 

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: I'm able to log into the game but.........
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 06:20:57 am »
Ah, if these are characters made in the old version of FH then they are simply stuck in the old maps which are no longer in the game. Just log in to y'er User Pane found on the Home tab of the website and click "Reset Home" and then "Send Home" to all y'er characters. Ye should be able to connect to the new maps afterwards.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 08:00:09 am »
Also, make sure you're using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as they are presumably the most trusted browsers to ensure a strong connection between the Login Tab and the game itself.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline NaiaRulez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 08:58:42 am »
As the other two users above said, make sure your Play Game tab is open, not minimized, and it's normal that sometimes you have to login again in the Play Game tab cause it refreshes for some reason, that happened to me a lot even when I'm creating a character and the login page refreshes and lose connection. If it's not working either, try to open the Play Game tab on another browser, then it may work correctly ^^

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez