Author Topic: Does uploading presets still work?  (Read 1024 times)

Blackbirded

Does uploading presets still work?
« on: August 19, 2016, 01:47:40 am »
I apologize if this is in the wrong area of the forum. It isn't a problem with the game but a function here on the site. I also apologize if this has been answered before.

I have the sync working perfectly, but I can't seem to get any presets to upload. The file I'm trying to upload is only 442 KB, so it can't be too large. After pressing upload, it'll buffer for a few seconds before timing out. I'm fairly certain the problem isn't on my end as I've tried clearing my history and cookies completely, i've tried using a different browser, turned off my firewall and virus protection and I've even asked someone else to try it. Pretty sure there's a problem with wherever the upload is supposed to go to.

Basically my question is, does the preset sync upload still work at all?

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Does uploading presets still work?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 01:53:42 am »
It could very well be having issues due to the site being worked on.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 02:53:17 am »
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure. I've never really used the preset sync; and it's rather late in my timezone so I won't be able to test the functionality just yet...
Though I do know that the preset sync is rarely used, so it is possible that maintenance has slipped an error.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Blackbirded

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 01:27:31 am »
Thanks you two. I figured it just went unnoticed / unattended to as only a few people actually use it.