Author Topic: More than 12 presets?  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
More than 12 presets?
« on: August 24, 2016, 02:18:22 am »
I have too much presets I really wanna keep but I have so much....
Hmmm Can someone give me a tutorial how to have more than 12 presets? *If it is possible.*

ArcticGalaxy

Re: More than 12 presets?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 02:31:41 am »
I don't think it is fluff. The only way to really do that is to switch between presets when you want to use a certain one.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 03:06:24 am »
Confirming what Arctic said, there's no way to add more than 12 presets. Adding a preset_13 folder won't work as it's not directly written in the source code and can therefore now be "allowed" into the character/preset editor. It won't crash your game or anything if you try, it just won't work.

You are amazing <3

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 03:52:45 am »
Confirming what Arctic said, there's no way to add more than 12 presets. Adding a preset_13 folder won't work as it's not directly written in the source code and can therefore now be "allowed" into the character/preset editor. It won't crash your game or anything if you try, it just won't work.
I know this sounds really weird but I've seen a tutorial of this but the pictures no longer show *Link: http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57549.0

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 03:59:33 am »
I know this sounds really weird but I've seen a tutorial of this but the pictures no longer show *Link: http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57549.0

With what I said was adding more than 12 preset files per one account. Strit's tutorial is saying you need to have more than one account to work. Without the images I'm unsure of how they exactly did this, perhaps you should PM them?

You are amazing <3

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 04:03:57 am »
What Strit was doing was not adding on more presets to one account but two, as Bloo mentioned. Strit made that for people who were tired of going in and having to move presets and switch files around. If you had another account, you could just put your extras on that one.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 04:40:18 am »
What Strit was doing was not adding on more presets to one account but two, as Bloo mentioned. Strit made that for people who were tired of going in and having to move presets and switch files around. If you had another account, you could just put your extras on that one.
Ohhhh *Waits for the registration to return because i've got a gmail up and If I get the chance to make the account I'll use it for random skits*

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 04:47:19 am »
That would be a good idea. For now registration is deactivated since the site is under maintenance, but I'm pretty sure you already know that. xD

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 04:06:23 pm »
I will go ahead and lock up this topic since your question appears to have been answered. We will be sure to notify you all when the Registration is back up, so keep an eye out!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.