Author Topic: Has the Feral heart community teached you Something?  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Has the Feral heart community teached you Something?
« on: August 23, 2016, 12:04:17 am »
I learned in Roleplaying that saying no miss or no nothing or no dodge is a Super unfair way of Roleplaying.
It really taught me about the fairness in Roleplaying.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Has the Feral heart community teached you Something?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 12:06:12 am »
Patience mostly. And to be a slightly better rper than I used to be.(Although I still suck but shhhh)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 01:55:29 am »
I've learned how to be more literate in roleplays, and use better grammar.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 07:20:50 am »
It got me into rp, so it introduced me to that. Feralheart has taught me that there are good people out there that have very similar interests as I do :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 09:30:32 am »
The community has definitely taught me that you don't even have to be super amazing at everything, super popular, Staff, or an old member to get noticed by others and have amazing, long-lasting friends that will always be by your side. I've never experienced this in other communities apart from one I'm currently in, but FeralHeart will always have that special place in my heart that if I ever need to talk to people without having the risk of causing an argument - then here is the place I can go to.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 01:26:47 pm »
Besides learning how to Role-play (I came to this game with only a small prior knowledge of RP), this game has taught me that it's okay to be yourself and spread your creativity. Without this game I don't think I'd ever be so encouraged and confident in sharing my creative works, but this game taught me that it's ok and encouraged me to do so. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 04:59:12 am »
I have learnt better english and more synonyms

What else can I say about the community is that you learn to live in a small world, just like outside of the screen, but pixelish. It is still a mini world where you see people being themselves, some being good, some bad, some hiding their true identity(which is for safety reasons) and some that might backstab you. Through the community I've learnt to show my real self, my funny side and not be afraid to speak my mind and as well as being encouraged and not afraid to show my creations and what I can do, I find it as an example of the real world, the outside world and how people will manage their and the world's futur, either good or bad.

In short words I've learnt to be myself. I met myself deeper in a game and I also learnt better games and met amazing friends and wonderful people who had changed my life to the best turn <3
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 04:01:29 pm »
I would say that the community has taught me to have an open mind. There are so many different people with different thoughts and ideas and opinions, and to be able to look at things through another person's eyes is something I've been trying to do and it helps you to understand a bit more about someone you're speaking to. When I first found the forum, I was surprised to see that so many different people had different thing to say about one small topic. I think it taught me quite a bit about humility and respect for those ideas and opinions, as well. Feral Heart's community has shown me how lovely and kind the people are here, and I'm really happy to see that there is so much kindness and creativity in our community.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 07:19:22 pm »
The Feralheart community has taught me art, social skills and the most important thing, in my opinion:
Not everyone's gonna see the world the same way I do.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya