Author Topic: Need darkness mod 1.15 FH  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Need darkness mod 1.15 FH
« on: August 02, 2016, 10:09:07 pm »
I need a darkness mod for 1.15 Norton wont let me get an ENB mod and the ambient mesh mods I have is for the old fh and the grass glows like that

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Need darkness mod 1.15 FH
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 02:31:24 am »
Is this what you're looking for? Mura the Mink's Realistic Night and Day mod!

Personally, if I was you I'd jump onto Norton and turn off the firewall for enough time for you to install the ENB mod. As well as your browser firewall if that is causing you any issues. I'd provide information on how but I believe you will get better results if you search for tutorials on how to turn off Norton or Browser firewalls so you can find a step-by-step guide suited to you.

May I also suggest that when your Norton time expires that you purchase Avast Antivirus instead of the Norton Antivirus. Norton is a hater towards everything, even the most harmless of things.

Come back here if you need more assistance!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 10:29:35 pm »
The reason why Norton doesn't like ENB is because ENB is an injector. Try adding an exclusion or something in Norton.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 03:46:35 am »
Is this what you're looking for? Mura the Mink's Realistic Night and Day mod!

Personally, if I was you I'd jump onto Norton and turn off the firewall for enough time for you to install the ENB mod. As well as your browser firewall if that is causing you any issues. I'd provide information on how but I believe you will get better results if you search for tutorials on how to turn off Norton or Browser firewalls so you can find a step-by-step guide suited to you.

May I also suggest that when your Norton time expires that you purchase Avast Antivirus instead of the Norton Antivirus. Norton is a hater towards everything, even the most harmless of things.

Come back here if you need more assistance!
I kinda give up on getting ENB though

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 08:07:52 am »
You could temporarily disable Norton entirely for the period of time you download the ENB mod and then see if there's a way to exclude it. As BigBangTheory suggested, try Avast. I used it for a few years and enjoyed it. I'm currently using Avira Antivirus. It's completely free and very adept to catching any small file it thinks is harmful, but it's also easy to disable the firewall on it too :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.