Author Topic: My idea  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Wofiira

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
My idea
« on: September 28, 2016, 03:47:04 pm »
I was playing feral Heart for some months, and it became pretty boring. If there was a survival I would play it again, and i would enjoy mobs witch hard to kill. And an opening like " all humans are gone..." ( sorry for my english, I'm Polish)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: My idea
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 04:04:49 pm »
Attackable npcs sound nice, but it would probably ruin roleplays if they npcs kept attacking people. Survival would be fun too, and add a lot of realism to the game. But as of right now they can't add that idea in because the staff do not have the source code.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Member Of The Season
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 98
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 05:12:43 pm »
Sounds like an interesting idea... ;)
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 06:49:19 pm »
In my honest opinion, I don't really think something like this would be good for FeralHeart. I mean, at one point I thought "Yeah, maybe it would be awesome to have more stuff like that." But once you get to thinking about it, if staff were able to add that stuff in, we would basically just be another Impressive Title server, and there are plenty of those. FeralHeart would loose it's uniqueness. Honestly, I just think that if you would want to play a more battle based game, to try Dragon's Den or some other Impressive Title server and if you ever have the need to just sit back and chat with friends or just roleplay, play FH. :)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 10:50:46 pm »
These are all good ideas. The original intent of FeralHeart was to be a roleplay game but there were going to be single player questlines in it too. Unfortunately, those were never added due to Kovu leaving.
But, appreciate FeralHeart for what it is too. It's a lively server, in my opinion, and a great way to socialize and show people's creativity.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.