Author Topic: Greater Calling [angel, demon, mortal rp]  (Read 1633 times)

Offline nalamimi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Greater Calling [angel, demon, mortal rp]
« on: March 19, 2016, 03:30:41 pm »
[DISCLAIMER!!!: has nothing to do with your rigous beliefs! Just an interesting roleplay for people who want a different way to play than warrior cats or packs]

Animals have known for centuires that there are good and bad spirits in the world, but just today do they get to see the light of God's Angel recruits and the fire of the Devil's hell-sprites. There are six sprites and seven new recruits. Unfortunately, mortals are in between the cross fire of each team's objective to anialate one another and can choose who they help. But on the good side is that neither of them had the powers of their held positions in the Holy and unholy areas.

In time, the two clans met one another, prepared for the war, but one male from the light had fallen in love with the nicest demon girl. The both ran in front of their accomplices and announced they would not fight the others. Instead, they sat in-between all and announced their love.

All the angels swooned, the demons snorted. The hell-bent creatures were summoned back while God let the few rebellious evils-gone-forgiven-sinners and his troop stay or come home, whichever they wished. In a millennium afterward, a new hybrid of sunrise and sunset came together, but we're placed on the world in between for their safety.

Now the Devil's best watrriors are restless! They want war!!! Hope, Faith, Love, Honesty, Beauty, Patience, and  Happiness will fight for the mortal world, and the hybrid children of the unlikely parents, if they must. Now each side is groping for any feline or canine that will help get info or serve other uses to them to reprepare for the war they had trained for their entire existence!

What side are YOU on?! Who will you HELP?! Who will WIN this war for the world!!?!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Type of wolf: (mortal, demon, God, whatever you want to rp.)
Crush:
Mate:
Children:
Other:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:44:33 pm by Beauty Angel »
All angels have hearts. I'll show mine if you won't break it.

Offline PyroFallon017

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "I may dance on fire, but I am walking on air."
    • DarkenedWolfSoul
    • View Profile
Re: Greater Calling [angel, demon, mortal rp]
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:35:32 am »
Hullo, friend. I absolutely LOVE these kinds of RP! However, my computer is currently broken and I have no internet connection. I would like to do this RP if possible. I have a demon wolf currently but I cannot remember her name to save my life.
"Not all angels are holy, and not all demons are evil. Maybe we're a little of both, but you're too quick to judge."