Author Topic: FH Keeps Logging Me Out  (Read 4038 times)

Offline Amuse.Me

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: FH Keeps Logging Me Out
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 08:38:19 pm »
Chrome and Firefox both keep logging me out, i have no idea whats going on.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Member Of The Season
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 98
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 10:15:05 pm »
If you mean constantly [and not right off the bat every few seconds] then that can be normal.
Sometimes the log in page can have good days and bad days for one person and completely opposite for another person.
At least, from what I've seen.

There been a day where I just couldn't stay on for more than 30 minutes and then after that day I could very good days with the page.
I guess it can just depend.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Amuse.Me

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 01:48:11 am »
I've tried a few more times and it still will not work, I tried using different browsers, restarted my router and tried using a refreshing page. I just log into the login page and then hurry and log into the actual game, it won't connect the first 2 times but then the third it will say it is, but when i look at the login page it says i have to log in again still. Ugh. Hopefully it will go back to normal tomorrow. If not then I'm not sure what I will do. It's just weird because it was working fine yesterday and now it's not. And it sucks because I just joined an RP and now I can't get on.. But If anyone else has any more tips please let me know! Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:56:41 am by xMySoul2Keepx »

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 01:06:30 pm »
Make sure you have cookies enabled. Also, the second possibility is you may be banned right now.
For further information, send a personal message to a staff member (
Staff Page).

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Amuse.Me

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 04:31:31 pm »
I'm pretty sure I have cookies enabled, but how would I make sure? And I don't think I would be banned. But is there a certain member to contact?

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Member Of The Season
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 98
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 05:41:45 pm »
I'm pretty sure I have cookies enabled, but how would I make sure?

"How do I Enable Cookies and Disable Cookies?

This section will tell you how to enable cookies (turning cookies on) and also how to disable them. Since cookies are maintained by your web browser, the method for enabling or disabling them will vary depending on which browser you are using.

Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 - 11.0
Select the 'Tools->Internet Options' menu item, and then open the 'Privacy' tab - you can then adjust the slider to block or allow various categories of cookie. Alternatively by clicking 'Advanced...' you can exercise finer control over the browser's behavior, choosing whether to accept, block, or prompt for cookies originating either on the website you are visiting (first party cookies) or originating from websites other than the one you are visiting (third party cookies, typically used by banner advertisements hosted on an advertiser's website).

Firefox 7.0 and newer
Use the 'Tools->Options' menu item (may be under the Firefox button or 'parallel lines' menu button), then choose the 'Privacy' tab. Set the 'Firefox will:' option to 'Use custom settings for history'. Now you can choose whether cookies are enabled for websites you visit and third party websites, and if so how long they will persist. You can also use the 'Exceptions' button to override the settings for particular websites.

Firefox 3.0
Use the 'Tools->Options' menu item, then choose the 'Privacy' tab. Here you can choose whether cookies are enabled, and if so how long they will persist. You can also use the 'Exceptions' button to override the settings for particular websites.

Google Chrome
Click the 'parallel bars' menu button, choose the 'Settings' option, then scroll down and click 'Show advanced settings'. Alternatively for older versions of Chrome choose 'Options' on the 'Customize and control' menu, then open the 'Under the Bonnet' tab. In the 'Privacy' section, click on the 'Content settings...' button and open the 'Cookies tab. Set the required cookie behaviour and use the 'Exceptions...' button (if required) to configure specific websites.

Apple Safari
Choose 'Preferences...' on the 'Settings' or 'Edit' menu (Windows) or the Safari menu (MacOS), then open the 'Privacy' tab. Now set the required cookie behaviour.

Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad)
From the home screen tap the 'Settings' icon, then choose 'Safari'. Find the 'Accept Cookies' option and set the required cookie behaviour.

Android browser
Tap the 'Internet' icon to start the browser, then press the phone's menu button. From the list of options, choose 'More', and then select 'Settings', then 'Privacy and Security'. Scroll down the resulting list and check or uncheck the 'Accept Cookies' item.

Android Chrome
Start Chrome, then open the options menu and scroll down to 'Settings', followed by 'Site setttings'. You can now choose whether to allow sites to save and read cookie data.

Windows Phone 7/8
In Internet Explorer, tap 'More...' then 'Settings'. Check or clear the 'Allow cookies on my phone' item to set the required cookie behaviour.

Blackberry
Open the browser from the home screen, then press the Menu key, followed by 'Options'. Under 'Privacy & Security' you can choose whether or not to 'Accept Cookies'. Press the Menu key and select 'Save' to save your selection.

Note: Disabling cookies will prevent some websites from working correctly, and may mean that you are prompted to re-enter information that would normally have been stored in a cookie."

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:46:17 pm by Pkf7 »
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Amuse.Me

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 10:01:24 pm »
Ok I will look at that now, thank you. Oh and I tried to email a member and after i hit send a page came up saying that I'm blocked? Does that mean I'm banned? Not really sure why I would be. If i am tho, how log does it take to become un-banned?

Well now I emailed the other user and it let me send it. So I'll just see if they email me back.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 10:07:58 pm by xMySoul2Keepx »

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 12:40:50 pm »
Follow this tutorial on how to send a personal message to a staff member:

1. At the top of the site, find "Staff" and click on it.

Or follow this link: Staff Page

2. Send your inquiries to just one staff member at a time!

Best of luck! I hope your problem will be solved soon.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 09:46:16 am »
Just gonna ask you...

I see you already tried http://refreshthis.com/, and that it didn't work. But when you tried it, did you paste the url from AFTER you logged into the tab, and set it to refresh every 25 seconds? I suppose that should have been mentioned previously as not everyone knows the best settings. If you didn't do this before, give it a shot again and see what happens.

If you have tried those specific settings, then it could be, although probably less likely, that your game is lagging at the login screen and missing the interval. Try a tutorial made by Red HERE and see if you're able to make it work. If you need help with the process, I can try breaking down the steps for you as I've already done it and my game runs smoother than it used to.

Also, if you have access to your router's login, do so and go to the login page by typing the router's IP address into the search bar of your browser and it should take you straight there. Normally a router will have a username and password for the login so use those if yours does. Once you're in, start looking for something called MTU, usually found under Bandwidth settings. Once you've found the MTU, change it to 1500 if it's not already set to that. By doing this, you will allow the router to process more bandwidth and increase the speed of your Internet, essentially. If successful, it might help your game to connect faster.

And finally, a clean reinstall is always an option. I know it isn't the greatest one, but should it come down to that then let it be so. Just make sure you back up any files you may want to keep, such as maps, presets, objects and items, etc. Uninstall and delete your FH folder (even from your recycle bin afterward), and reinstall your game.

Good luck.