Author Topic: Avatar help  (Read 1324 times)

Offline rachel1906

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« on: November 01, 2016, 09:27:13 pm »
Every time I try to get an avatar it says the files to big and stuff. What do I do, or can you get a step by step guide?

Offline Algebra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • missalgebra
    • View Profile
Re: Avatar help
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 09:34:02 pm »
Ah, yes that happened to me! Instead of selecting upload an avatar, use a URL to a gif or image, I.E https://static.pexels.com/photos/13869/a97c4a1614b53d6f55ae2464b06ba6aa.jpg and put it in the URL section.

To do this you can right click the image and do open in new tab. Sometimes it will lead to a broken link or one that doesnt work. In order to fix that upload it to iMGUR or some basic photo program

Offline Algebra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • missalgebra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 09:34:38 pm »
Hope this helps!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 10:10:44 pm »
Also make sure that your image is a small size. I've heard that 100x100 and 120x120 pixels work well. You can search google for an online image resizer if this presents a problem while uploading a URL as Algebra mentioned above.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 01:37:08 am »
Moving this over to the Site + Forum Help board since your question involves an issue on the website rather than in the game, itself.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.