Author Topic: When are registrations open?  (Read 940 times)

Offline LakeStep

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Orange is the New Black = 💚
    • Trigger TheWolf
    • View Profile
    • The Fancy Hobo Team
When are registrations open?
« on: November 04, 2016, 04:46:37 am »
My friend would love to get a feral heart account but they are never open! when they are and she makes an account an error pops up and her account is not made  :'( does anyone have like a way to fix this? please let me know!

💚Emerald, my fursona.💚

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: When are registrations open?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 04:57:17 am »
We have no idea. Sura (one of our admins) said that they'll post a notice when it's back up. The site is currently undergoing some maintenance. There's not much more info I can provide. Try to remain patient ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: When are registrations open?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 08:31:49 pm »
I will move this over to the Game Help board since you are asking for assistance.

The reason your friend cannot create an account is because we have temporarily taken the Registration offline due to site updates, as MorgaWolf has explained above. We are looking into opening up the Registration again but are not yet able to do so until we complete our site renovations. We are doing everything that we can to look into this and make it so that users can create new accounts, but until then, there is no way to create a new account. We will be sure to notify users when we have brought it back online, but until then, please try to be patient with us. <3

I will be locking this topic, since your question has been answered. If you have any further questions regarding the Registration, feel free to message a staff member.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.