Author Topic: |-x-| The Assassination! |-x-| Literate, Mature, Cannibalistic, Strict, Etc |  (Read 989 times)

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile

Welcome to The Assassination, let me introduce myself, I am the main leader Berin.
I am on the top of the leader branch, and I am sure you will to. Did you perhaps
stumble upon us? Did we give you your fate or do you tell us your story? We
welcome you to our guild, however your character must be over the default
size, and you need dark colors in your pelt. Note, that we don't allow pups or
trainees in this pack. The Assassination is a strict, cannibalistic pack that is
very hostile, if any pack crosses there ties with us, then we will not
hesitate to strike. However, we will raid camps (By permission) steal
(by permission) work, spar, hunt, etc. We rarely accept allies, since
we like to drive for war and combat with rivals and/or other packs.
So join today! We are active and very literate!

Websites: TheAssassination-Pack.webs.com
                TheAssassinationPack.boards.net

We're:

Semi-Real To Realistic

Literate = Post atleast 4 or more sentences, and try to have no grammar/spelling errors.

Mature = Sexual Themes, Blood/Gore, Cussing

Canine Role-Play = This is a canine only pack, sorry felines.

Strict = We are strict with the ranks, missions, etc

Cannibalistic = We don't try and eat each other, but we mostly eat intruders and other canines.
If your going to eat each other, then you may drink some blood and nibble on a bit of flesh.

Dedicated = You must be dedicated to the leaders and your pack-mates.

Active = The Assassination has been active so far, 1 month of in-activity will result being kicked.

Plotted = Fights, war, stealing (By perm) Raiding (By perm) Rival
s

Mapless = A high chance that the pack will be mapped, a voting thread is on the site.

The Law

I. DO not power-play! This means you controlling others as well as your own!

II. DO not god-mod! This means that you are having the ability to practically do anything without the limits or boundaries!

III. PLEASE keep wolf-speak to a minimum

IV. NO mate, mom, or rank begging.

V. DO not disobey high ranks.

VI. YOU may cuss, but if it's at someone please keep it to a minimum.

VII. We are mature, and we suggest you are over 15 years to join the pack.

VIII. PLEASE try not to post cut.

IX. WHEN sparring you only have 3 dodges

X. IF your leaving the RP or Pack, please tell us.

XI. WHEN sparring you only get 3 dodges

XII. YOU must atleast land one hit per three moves

The Hierarchy

(Example: Blade AI, Blade AII, Blade A III, Blade A IV, Blade AV I)

I
The tag/rank I is when someone has just started out in the pack, they don't get must respect,
but as time passes they will move on to a higher rank. However you need to keep your guard up
and not let anything stop in your ways. Dogs on the other hand must get there tail removed
 when they join the pack. Though, when starting off you must spar the alpha to show yourself
that you can make it in. Not a fighter? Then you will have to let Berin bite your scruff
without hearing no whines, and you will not be defending yourself. If you survive this
without loosing to much blood, and without making a sound, then you will be
let in.

II
This tag/rank II is someone who has been in the pack for a bit and has been doing there job.
The more they stay in the pack, and if they do there job they will rank up. Though these
wolves have to protect there kin at all costs and let nothing stand before them. These ranks
can only guard the pack for now, but when they rank up they get more jobs, so do
be aware of that.

III
The tag/rank III is pure blood wolves who showed what they can do, they been in the pack
for quite some time and they are fond over there pack-mates. They do there job and respect
the rules and higher ranks. These ranks may hunt, guard, and scout for the pack.
However if you can still be loyal and respectful to your pack-mates then you can rank
up as well then just doing your job and following orders, rules.

IV
As soon as one gets this tag/rank, the canine must get cuts shaped in an X on the side of there rump,
this process can be painful. However this proves that this X represents strength and courage outside and
inside the camp. Once the bleeding has stopped, the X will heal up and become a deep scar. These
ranks may hunt, guard, scout, treat, and lead smaller groups for hunting, and where to guard.
Though these ranks still need to be respectful and loyal to the pack, even if they might be a higher
rank then them.

V
Finally the highest tag/rank, these are canines who have been in the pack for a very long time, they did there
duties every day, such as hunting and guarding for the pack every day. Anyone below this rank must obey
this one, though there can only be a few wolves who earn this tag. However these ranks may hunt, guard,
scout, treat, give orders, and lead small groups for hunting or other reasons

Events

Leader Election Day

Only a canine with the tag: IV can access this. Berin must decide who will become one of the leaders for
the pack, however there is no certain day this event will take place in.

Assassination Tournament

Every month a tournament will happen with the pack, this means canines will gather around and spar, race,
leap over obstacles, etc. Whoever wins 1st place gets an award from Berin.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 07:28:28 pm by LavaClaws »

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
November 10th

Updated forum.