Author Topic: Making = seeking members -> active members  (Read 1202 times)

Offline BlackWolfShade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • We fight, get beaten, rise, and fight again.
    • protectorshade
    • BlackWolfShade
    • View Profile
Making = seeking members -> active members
« on: November 13, 2016, 08:19:38 am »
Alright so i'm looking to get some active and dedicated members to help take part and join up for a group RP.
This is going to be something massive, but partly small.

So here is the deal. I'm wanting to get a small group of say "main" members who will be active and dedicated, for what i have in mind to start with. I'm looking at a Forum RP. Where there is a Main storyline we would RP out. On that note, we'd turn the RP(as we go) into a story for others to read as we put it out. Like a book. And get arts, and maybe even a comic down the line of that main RP on the forum.

I already have a main Settings laid out for this, but that's about it thus far. This settings can be used for everything else we even do.
The main group will be a smaller group of members that will be taking most of all the rp they do in the forum rp. Where we don't have breaks in our posts like in game.
My friend and i have so far come up with a simple idea of more or less just our character(s) since it's just her and myself right now. Where they are the only kind of their race. Well my character is the only kind, but somehow her character has become like him. So they are the only kind of their race. But that was it. This is from the fact that we are building more or less i guess a back story to our two characters, it's not a plot idea.

We are looking at all kind of characters for this main rp is the thing. Giving the fact that we like to have more room to move and run with our minds. We are going to hint at a semi-fantasy relm(more or less).
Realistic things can and will be here all the same. I've characters that are just wolves, a horse, some humans. Then i have my "other" characters.

Only think we ask is that, if you have a character(s) it is to have a normal coloring to it. No sparkles, no eye killing colors.
Powers are welcomed, but keep it to a low down. If you have a power, be sure you have a downfall for it. Or some kind of weakness to your character.

In other words all the above list thus far, is for both things here. But the deal, we will have a group in game, where we will be welcoming any and all members who want to have fun and take part in random RPs we come up with in game.
But on the forum/site, we will have a main smaller group of members who will be doing the main rp.
Or even everyone that joins the group can be a part of it as well. Depends on how many people we get, for us to figure that out.

Anyone can join us on the site, but there will be a thing where we only be able to post in the main rp section(s) if you are part of a group on the site that wants to take part in this.
All RP for the main site rp will get turned into a story, art, and comic.
But this doesn't mean the other random things we do like smaller rp in game, or events we might come up with, it could get arts as well.

SOoooo, want to join this? All we need is active and dedicated members willing to take part. Join our site, and group in game.
Name of the group in game you can send a join Request to -> Ascendant
For the site -> asyl-ascendants.boards.net

Please be sure you are at least semi-lit or higher in your RP skills.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:03:54 am by BlackWolfShade »

youtube.com/user/BlackW0lfShade  ??  youtube.com/user/FadingSpirits
twitch.tv/fadingspirits

Offline BlackWolfShade

• Curious Wanderer
    • protectorshade
    • BlackWolfShade
    • View Profile
Re: Making = seeking members -> active members
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 08:21:14 am »
Map coming soon -> Currently working on a in game map right now

We take presets - make them even.

Members taking part -> 5
Characters thus far -> n/a <-> In game/group -> 5

You can get a hold of me here. For faster replies get a hold of me at;
protectorshade.deviantart.com
Add me on Kik as WhiteWolf Tundra
Or shoot me a message on Skype -> BlackWolfShade(maybe)->live:shade102691(more then likely both are same) Will have a pic of a black wolf either way.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:04:35 pm by BlackWolfShade »

twitch.tv/fadingspirits

Offline BlackWolfShade

• Curious Wanderer
    • protectorshade
    • BlackWolfShade
    • View Profile
Re: Making = seeking members -> active members
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 01:14:13 pm »
Just want to bump this up and say we've started getting ideas shared more among us.
Join today to get your idea added before it's to late.

twitch.tv/fadingspirits