Author Topic: Changing Password  (Read 2167 times)

Offline mamatattletail

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • BonnieBunny5000
    • augustladybug2000
    • bonniebunny5000
    • bonniethebunny5000
    • View Profile
Changing Password
« on: November 21, 2016, 03:24:37 am »
So I want to change my password but I don't know how or if I can, I want help with this because one of the letters I use in my pass, the key is dead and we cant afford to fix or buy a new one. My touchscreen keyboard doesn't work when I use it, please help
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:39:51 pm by cutebunny5000 »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Changing Password
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 03:30:21 am »
I'm not 100% sure but I think you can change your password in the User Details. Be on the homepage and up at the top right of the homepage, login. After logging in, look at the top right again and click on "User Details" and reenter a new password in the information. I'd pm a staff member too and see if that's all you need to do, or if it'll even work.

Also, maybe someone else can confirm if this is the way to do it
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Shazadah

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me NaruWolf
    • http://shay-wolf.deviantart.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/Mid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 08:15:52 am »
Normally how this process would be done is you'd go to the home page (NOT the forum home page, but here.), and you'd click on "Forgot Password" in the yellow box there in the corner, then follow the on-screen instructions from there. And it'd take a day at the least for the new password to be effective in the game. However with the site being under maintenance since the release of the new game patch, and that Registration is closed because of it, I don't think it's possible at this moment.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 10:52:08 am »
Guys... you can change your password easily.

You log in at the Home page (the one Shazadah linked for you, log in at in the upper-right corner). Once you've logged in, you may see the two links "User Details" and "User Panel." Click "User Details" and it will show all of your account's information (like e-mail, username, timezone etc.). Just fill in your new password, verify it, and click Submit and you should get a blue-ish banner that says "Your settings have been Saved." And there you go! All done~!

It may take another day for it to change, but even I am not 100% sure on that. :) Just try and see for yourself.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 11:02:04 am »
I've heard that the change your password feature is currently not working right due to the site being worked on. You can go ahead and give it a shot but from what I've heard, it doesn't work.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 01:04:47 pm »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline mamatattletail

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • BonnieBunny5000
    • augustladybug2000
    • bonniebunny5000
    • bonniethebunny5000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 06:37:34 pm »
Normally how this process would be done is you'd go to the home page (NOT the forum home page, but here.), and you'd click on "Forgot Password" in the yellow box there in the corner, then follow the on-screen instructions from there. And it'd take a day at the least for the new password to be effective in the game. However with the site being under maintenance since the release of the new game patch, and that Registration is closed because of it, I don't think it's possible at this moment.
The Home page isn't working right now, and hasn't since the release

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 10:12:48 pm »
To clarify, you cannot change your password. The password recovery and change systems are not in working order. We need to fix them when we update inter parts of the website and enable to Registration to open again, but they will not be fixed until then. We're looking into it, so hang in there. Unfortunately, there is no other way to change your password. If you are unable to log in on your computer, you may be able to use another computer to log in, if you have one. When you say that the key is "dead," do you mean that it won't work when you press it, or that your keyboard has an issue that won't allow you to press it? I would not suggest this if you are not very familiar or comfortable working with computers, but you may be able to fix it yourself without taking it to a technician to fix.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.