Author Topic: Look to the Stars! - A WCRP  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Tears.for.Fears.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Look to the Stars! - A WCRP
« on: December 19, 2016, 05:56:59 am »

Look to the Stars! is a new, literate, realistic, active, mapped, sited, plotted WCRP.

http://f-h-ltts.boards.net/

The four Clans, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, and RiverClan thrived for countless of generations.
One day, each medicine cat of the Clans were brought a warning: A storm will rage through the forest, breaking the shadows. A fire will blaze through the plains, tainting the wind. The river will crash into itself. The thunder will slowly become silent at the end of the storm. The leaders anxiously struggled to decipher the prophecy. Several moons later, a storm made its way into the lands, more ferocious than any cat could imagine. It left the territory of Shadowclan inhabitable. Trees were fallen everywhere, the dens had caved in on themselves, the prey had all fled. ShadowClan slowly starved, ending all traces of the Clan completely. Soon, a fire followed in the dry greenleaf air, sparking the moors of WindClan. Their camp was left completely destroyed. All that remained were ashes and smoke. WindClan was ended as each cat became ill from the smoke inhalation, dying off one by one. RiverClan and ThunderClan lived in fear, realizing this was the doom of the Clans. RiverClan, driven by paranoia began to turn on each other. Cats fought and killed, they stole each other's prey, innocents were banished. ThunderClan was left isolated in the broken forest. They waited for any survivors of the three broken Clans to return. Moons passed as the Clan slowly began to lose hope for the three lost Clans returning. They denounced their faith in StarClan before splitting up and parting ways. The land slowly changed once the Clans were gone. The forests regrew over decades. What was once the forest of the Clans was now left alone as it slowly became and entirely new land. A band of several cats, had returned to the land where their ancestors once walked, only having one goal: To continue where their ancestors had stopped.
Now they must rebuild what was once gone and bring StarClan back to life.

We're currently using a public map but would love to have one made for us! Please PM me if you're interested.

Want to join? Just fill out this application below.

Username:
Character:
Clan:
Preset?:
Sample:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 06:14:32 am by Zak Nick Aaron »

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
Re: Look to the Stars! - A WCRP (Now hiring!)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 06:25:51 am »
Oh my goodness this surely is eye catching!
Lovely! I'll be sure to join once I get back into Warrior Cat roleplays. :)
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Tears.for.Fears.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Look to the Stars! - A WCRP
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 01:55:20 am »
Bump!

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 03:19:18 am »
need it want it. has been too long since i've been a part of a warrior cats rp

Username:
babystrit (main: SSFireWolf)

Character:
Ashenpelt

Clan:
WindClan if possible o3o

Preset?:
uh, think so. yes. do not have a link at the moment (too sick to look hah)

Sample:
umm, can i pm you the sample when i'm feeling a bit better? i have a throat virus and i cant really focus on a roleplay sample. hope you understand!
(i'm a pretty Literate roleplayer, despite my lack of caps in casual typing. i normally use 4+ sentences in each of my posts.)

Extras: Ashenpelt is polycaudal, meaning she has two tails. the one the mutation comes from is small, though. she doesnt use it for much. tell me if that is okay!

Looks: (most recent picture of her)

Note: she is the gray cat at the entrance of the cave. Ashenpelt is actually one of my two warriors OCs (the other one with the missing leg is Aries).
tell me if anything about her wont work cause i can make a random warrior cat if that is the case.

ALSO NOTE: i am very socially awkward (and sick atm hahahah) so if i dont reply to something for a while then i am terrified x)

Offline Chilled.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Heh, Look At The Hate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 05:15:40 am »
I wish you luck on gaining members for your Clan!~