Author Topic: Making a Canine Tail for Feral Heart  (Read 753 times)

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
Making a Canine Tail for Feral Heart
« on: December 12, 2016, 04:13:34 am »
I'm trying to make a tail for feral heart, but I don't know how. I want to replace the default ones with better ones. I watched a video on replacing the default ears using the same techniques but with the canine tail, but where you import it, you were supposed to click OGRE, but when I looked for it in import, OGRE wasn't there! I have the OgreCommandLineTools installed, so I don't understand why it didn't show up!

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Making a Canine Tail for Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 04:20:39 am »
I will move this over to the Game Help board, as you are seeking assistance for an in-game creation.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
Re: Making a Canine Tail for Feral Heart
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 04:41:31 pm »
okay. since I got this new crappy computer, I can no longer get feral heart. I can't even get the utorrent program because, well, you will have to look at my new topic to see why. My old computer had windows 10, and i had no problem getting feral heart (utorrent being the required program to get the feral heart setup).

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/