Author Topic: canine textures acting up??  (Read 1247 times)

Offline shamo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • it me
    • shamoozer
    • View Profile
canine textures acting up??
« on: February 10, 2017, 10:46:24 pm »

so this is happening with my canines (and only my canines..felines are just fine)
the entire torso is just the underbelly color and no base. (as seen in the photo) i dont know what happened, i installed tearless' texture mod and it was like that with it as well, but i don't have it anymore because i uninstalled the game after an ordeal with preset sync, so surely that's not the issue??
help is greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:50:17 pm by shamo »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: canine textures acting up??
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 11:28:35 pm »
That is definitely a problem with the masks in the masks folder where you installed the tearless mod. In order to fix this I would reinstall the default texture files. I will link these here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=58064.0

On that page look for just the "? textures" download. That will give you a new base textures folder. The only folder you will truly need to replace is a subfolder beneath it known as the masks folder. That should come in the texture folder zip download.

Hope this helps! ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline shamo

• Curious Wanderer
  • it me
    • shamoozer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 11:33:56 pm »
That is definitely a problem with the masks in the masks folder where you installed the tearless mod. In order to fix this I would reinstall the default texture files. I will link these here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=58064.0

On that page look for just the "? textures" download. That will give you a new base textures folder. The only folder you will truly need to replace is a subfolder beneath it known as the masks folder. That should come in the texture folder zip download.

Hope this helps! ^^
ooh alrighty! thank you! but if i download the textures again (the ones tearless made) will that mess it up again?

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 11:49:10 pm »

Hope this helps! ^^
ooh alrighty! thank you! but if i download the textures again (the ones tearless made) will that mess it up again?

It shouldn't as that last case might have been an installation error. But, if it does you'll have the default ones to use again. I have to head out but I wish you luck. I might be back later today, I don't know but if not I'm sure there will be other people to help you install the Tearless mod if you run into that problem again.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline shamo

• Curious Wanderer
  • it me
    • shamoozer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 12:01:10 am »
alright, thanks for your help! appreciate it!