Author Topic: Help?  (Read 658 times)

Hokomaru

Help?
« on: March 19, 2017, 02:33:01 am »
I've downloaded a few mesh packs, and now it seems that FeralHeart will not load correctly.
The game freezes once opened, before unfreezing and crashing.
I've reinstalled the game, checked the particles folder, and removed some of the mesh files.

Help?

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Help?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 06:00:23 am »
'Twould seem ye 'ave a few troublesome files lurking around on y'er computer still. Seeing that ye've already deleted some files, I'd recommend deleting all FH related files and do a clean installation, using a new FHSetup just to make sure the download ye 'ave now isn't corrupted itself. Make sure to search diligently, as a misplaced file anywhere in y'er computer could cause issues with the FH application.

Hope this helps, deary! Best of luck.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Hokomaru

Re: Help?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 05:16:57 pm »
'Twould seem ye 'ave a few troublesome files lurking around on y'er computer still. Seeing that ye've already deleted some files, I'd recommend deleting all FH related files and do a clean installation, using a new FHSetup just to make sure the download ye 'ave now isn't corrupted itself. Make sure to search diligently, as a misplaced file anywhere in y'er computer could cause issues with the FH application.

Hope this helps, deary! Best of luck.

𝓐𝓵𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂.~ 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹.