Author Topic: 2017 macbook air Help (urgent)  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Creamiest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Oof
    • http://creamiest.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 macbook air Help (urgent)
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 11:35:42 am »
I am having the same exact issue as well. Someone please help.

in the future please include a 2017 support for all computers/laptops the thread was posted in 2013 im not being rude its just a general though but i agree ^ we need urgent  help

ive uninstalled feralheart on playonmac and everything but the issue now is after doing it it still wont open ive uninstalled everything and just recently installed it again but now it still crashes .-.

Offline Creamiest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Oof
    • http://creamiest.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 05:02:40 am »
issue has still not been resolved i followed everything when installing the presets and markings even uninstalling every file and reinstalling them all it still crashes please give me some updates

Offline Vilivikhorith

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • \n\n\n\n
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 06:26:05 am »
This looks pretty odd, and really, I don't think I've ever seen behaviour like this on my setup (linux + wine staging 2.7). Judging by the picture you posted, the executable is trying to read memory @ address 0x00000000, but it is (of course!) not mapped to FeralHeart.exe so it crashes. Why it's looking there to begin with, I'm not too sure. At that .text address (0x4802ea), I see `(%edx),%eax` and edx is zero so maaaaybeee that's where it comes from. Is the error a read at 0x00000000 each time? How much RAM does your machine have? Perhaps you are running out/low. Does this specific error only happen after markings are installed? I'm not too familiar with the playon* wrappers, but if you could run it with console output, that would probably be useful in addition.

Update: I was able to reproduce this behaviour when I tried to create an array in a .cg script with an arbitrarily large size (I think 1581858185 bytes is large ;3). This seems to suggest that you maybe don't have enough video RAM to load all the materials/GPU scripts. Since I believe your GPU to be onboard, you probably only need to increase the VRAM setting in the BIOS (if Macs will allow you, anyways) during boot if I am correct!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 08:41:10 am by Vilivikhorith »