Author Topic: Blender Preset Tutorial?  (Read 992 times)

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Blender Preset Tutorial?
« on: April 12, 2017, 06:33:18 am »
After trying to use substance painter to make presets and failing I've decided to try and use Blender which I heard is compatible. The only problem is I'm not sure how to, Blender is completely installed and working perfectly I just don't know how to get started or where to go from then on. If you know of any good tutorials don't hesitate to post them or your own below.

Thank you
<3

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Blender Preset Tutorial?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 01:55:36 pm »
According to Google, Blender is used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, interactive 3D applications and video games.
I'm not sure if Blender is a good program especially for making presets. I suggest you to use Photoshop or Gimp.
In the
Presets & Markings Tutorials section, there are plenty of tutorials on how to make presets. You can also check the Preset Tutorial in the Manual.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 01:58:19 pm by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 05:24:50 pm »
Hmm I was afraid of this answer, I've been using gimp I just wanted to get something a little easier. Thank you so much though!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 05:30:32 pm »
No problem. Just check out a few tutorials, they may help you and make it easier for you!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 05:37:48 pm »
It was more so I could do more detailed designs gimp is pretty simple in all honesty. It is the constant back and forth into the game and out but I'm cool with just doing that if blender doesn't work baha. I'm honestly just glad I can have my OCs in the game.