Author Topic: Manas Pack and Pride - Wolf and Lion Group  (Read 1273 times)

Offline SamiPiplup

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Manas Pack and Pride - Wolf and Lion Group
« on: May 27, 2017, 07:02:09 pm »
We accept anyone as long as they try when they roleplay!

Examples:
"You want to join us?" said the Lion.
Allowed!
"You want to participate?" Said the Lion.
Allowed, this was meant to represent English from someone who isn't a native speaker.
u want to join us" lion asked
NOPE!  No chat speak or horrid grammar!  Sorry, ya gotta try!

Just search us in-game under groups, request to join, and meet us at The Grounds!

We currently only have two members, so please join!

What we roleplay like:
We mainly prefer realistic characters, but we accept all characters.  You will be accepted if you have wings or are neon colored, but be prepared for someone to point it out in character!  They might treat you as strange IC, but don't worry!  They are required to treat you equally OOC!

We have two leaders, a lion monarch, and a wolf alpha.  I control the lion prince, Kubusi.  My sister controls the wolf alpha female, Fili.  They both rule equally, but they have a bit more control over their own species. 

There is also a beta wolf, and a lion heir.  They are the second in command, and are chosen by the leaders.  The beta can be anyone who is a wolf.  The heir can be anyone who is a lion, BUT the monarch might favor relatives and mates to be accurate to the title of monarch, so don't be upset if you don't get chosen!

We currently don't have a map, but we are wanting one, so if you have map making skills, and want to volunteer, contact us!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 08:38:58 pm by SamiPiplup »

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: Manas Pack and Pride - Wolf and Lion Group
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 07:15:09 pm »
Hello SamiPiplup,
I would like to suggest giving us more information about your group so we can decide whether we would like to join or not. For example; A plot, your goals for the group, weather it is mapped or not, a quick Q&A of questions you think will be asked etc. Looking at what others include in they advertisements can help you structure your own.

Offline SamiPiplup

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 08:48:00 pm »
Sorry! Added more info.

Offline SupahNinjas

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 10:52:14 pm »
Hey, I just sent a join request on my wolf character.