Author Topic: A Conversation/Meet Friends Group  (Read 975 times)

Offline Windstrider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Soon-to-be college student!
    • Windstrider2017
    • windstrider2017@gmail.com
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
A Conversation/Meet Friends Group
« on: June 14, 2017, 05:24:33 am »
Since this isn't a roleplay group I assume the only place for this is here, but I understand if this post gets locked/moved/taken down. I had no idea where else to put this so if anyone points out a board I missed, thanks. ^^

So basically I made a group where people can just chat, have fun, do stupid stuff, and meet new friends. It's called Ohana and while I'm pretty awful with schedules (so there's no set times or days as of now, maybe ever xD) whenever I'm online go ahead and send a joining request if I'm on my main char (named Zhenya, a black wolf with teal stripes and wings, hard to miss lol). Otherwise just pm me or add me as a friend and I'll come back on my main character.

Rules are no bigotry/discrimination/rudeness. People definitely should have opinions and not be a bunch of bandwagon sheep but please don't be rude or go overboard since that defeats the whole purpose of this group. Since, unless I get a job, I'll be free basically the entire summer, I'll be popping in and out of here quite a bit. There's a few times I know I won't be on here this summer (my uncle's wedding in a few weeks and the vacation/holiday in late July) so when those come up I'll let y'all know. On some Saturday mornings I'll probably be at the animal shelter since I volunteer sometimes.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: A Conversation/Meet Friends Group
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 06:17:41 pm »
I'll be moving this over to the group advertising board as this is a group instead of an event (even if the group doesn't rp)
Farewell everyone<3