Author Topic: Have you ever had a dream about Feral Heart?  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever had a dream about Feral Heart?
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 07:57:26 am »
I've dreamed about it sometimes. It was actually a dream about FeralHeart that prompted me to get back in the game in the summer of 2015 (after having not played it since like early 2013).

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 10:51:50 am »
Funny this thread pops up, because I've had several dreams of FH, it being a big part of my teenage years.

I remember one specifically, in which I actually slept-walked and slept-talked as well. It was in 2013, and I got out of bed, walking over to my parents and explaining to them that I had to be at a FH Summer Party. At the party, I explained there'll be toast to eat, and that I was excited with hanging out with all my friends in the game back then. I only remember that one in small detail, and other dreams would be various little ones about the game, nothing too detailed.

Offline Starsailor

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • starsails
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2017, 06:25:03 am »
Oh my gosh, hahaha. Totally! I've had countless dreams of FH, having played since '12. but, hmm. The only one that I can like clearly remember if that I was playing online with my group of friends at the time {we were in a cat clan together as well}
 & we were arguing over who had the fluffiest character or something silly like that, & we were spazzing around in Fluorite, & kept accidentally falling into the Y-river.  ::) haha

Ingame user: Starsailor
starsails.deviantart.com

Offline angelcake12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Gone I may seem, but never in my wildest dreams.
    • angeldare1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2017, 08:48:43 pm »
Yes. I believed once I did. I can't remember much though lol. It was just me and my friends as our characters. Becept everyone was active and it was fun. ^W^ I believe we was a pack but I can't remember anything past that.
Happy Fall!
Never give up y'all. <3