Author Topic: Can't log into the Play Game tab  (Read 1419 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Can't log into the Play Game tab
« on: July 27, 2017, 09:01:15 am »
I've checked my password around 10 times, typing it in very carefully, but I can't log into the Play Game tab, it just keeps erasing both fields.

I've checked everything that could cause the password to be typed wrong, Caps Lock isn't on, I'm capitalising the letters properly, I'm adding the right numbers, having Num Lock on and off didn't help, there are no malfunctioning keys on my keyboard, I can't think of any other way to fix it.

I logged in successfully earlier, are the servers down?

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log into the Play Game tab
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 10:06:38 am »
To my knowledge, at the time this was posted there weren't any issues with the server.

Try again when you next are able to and see if it works. If not i'd try logging into the login tab page from a different browser or from a mobile device and see if it accepts your login details.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 10:11:10 am »
To my knowledge, at the time this was posted there weren't any issues with the server.

Try again when you next are able to and see if it works. If not i'd try logging into the login tab page from a different browser or from a mobile device and see if it accepts your login details.
Thank you!
I tried logging in on chrome again and it started working. I'll try the other ways you suggested if it ever happens again!

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 12:03:40 pm »
I'll go ahead and lock this as you have gotten it to work. Please let us know if you need any more help in the future! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.