Author Topic: Tribe of the Vehement  (Read 1142 times)

GroupRec

Tribe of the Vehement
« on: August 13, 2017, 02:08:43 am »
Credits: Thistle (Jirvey).

Tribe of the Vehement (TV) was founded by LegendaryGrace on June 23rd, 2017. Thanks to the help of our lovely staff and members of Pack of the Intrepidus (PI), the group was made! It was created to stand as an independent sister-group to Intrepidus and run by the same staff.

Tribal
Vehement is a tribal based canine roleplay group. The group includes special markings, beliefs, and ceremonies. The ranking system and training is also more loosely organized. TV is lead by two high ranks known as the Shaman and Chieftain. The pair are followed by the main rank known as Tribe Mate, Pup, and  Unborn. Instead of having separate ranks, it was combined into one single rank, Tribe Mate. A Tribe Mate can take whatever role in the group the player chooses; hunter, scout, medic, etc. As mentioned before the training is also more loosely organized, it's up to the player to get their character educated. If they want their character to be trained, they'll likely have to interact with others in roleplay and request that they share information about things such as fighting, hunting, scouting, etc.

Literate
Vehement is a "literate" group. TV generally accepts someone's roleplay sample (which is required upon joining), as long as the person can read and write. The group also looks to see if the person can use fairly good grammar, spelling, and capitalization. The roleplay sample is a minimum of three sentences and that is the base rule for how long a post has to be in the group as well.

Active
Vehement is a fairly active group currently. Since it is still fairly new, we are still seeking more members to help increase activity. The peak in activity levels throughout the day are fairly sporadic but people tend to be online roughly between 1 pm and 12 am EST.

Credits: Kapezh (willowpeltt).

To join, please do the following:

Fill out a application;

Recruit Application:
http://vehement.boards.net/board/7/application-recruit

Staff:
LegendaryGrace
CrimsonThorn
Jirvey341
Gaytorade

Tribe of the Vehement created 6/23/17 with credits going to LegendaryGrace.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Tribe of the Vehement
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 02:30:12 am »
Me's seen you guys before. Your website is absolutely gorgeous in design. I'll have to read up further and scavenge up a character to join on, one of these days.
gone

GroupRec

Re: Tribe of the Vehement
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 02:33:40 am »
Me's seen you guys before. Your website is absolutely gorgeous in design. I'll have to read up further and scavenge up a character to join on, one of these days.

Aw, thank you so much! Myself and the staff work really hard for this group and the other group, it means a lot when someone compliments our work. Though, I do have to say that the site structure is a theme made by someone else, I want them to get credit for their work. I got it off the Proboards library. I hope to see you soon.