Author Topic: Item(s) Won't Show Up  (Read 1135 times)

Offline xXNobleXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • kerchoo
    • View Profile
Item(s) Won't Show Up
« on: August 16, 2017, 10:48:19 pm »
Hello!, I've never tried to install items before, So i'm just a tad confused.

I downloaded the Item Pack I wanted (Party Pack I think it was called) And put the item folder into the folder with all the Default FH items. I also took the .cfg thing and replaced the old one with it as well.
But none of the items show up, No items at all, I've tried taking them out of the folder containing them all, Taking out the Default items and that's all I can think of.
I can see their names and can click on them and add them, But they don't show up

Sorry if this is very obviously solved or has been answered before but ever since I first joined i'd always try and get a item pack but never could
kerchoo x2

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Item(s) Won't Show Up
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 11:08:15 pm »
The item files (textures, materials and meshes, NO FOLDERS!) go here: "FeralHeart > media > items"
The items.cfg goes here: "FeralHeart"
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline xXNobleXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • kerchoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 11:15:09 pm »
The item files (textures, materials and meshes, NO FOLDERS!) go here: "FeralHeart > media > items"
The items.cfg goes here: "FeralHeart"

Hm, Everything's in the right place, I downloaded this item pack so it might need more then one possibly? (Item Pack; https://www.deviantart.com/art/Party-Wearable-item-pack-update-12-10-12-329131864 )
kerchoo x2

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 11:23:17 pm »
Notice how they say:
"I set this up so you simply replace the items.cfg file if you have the large item pack."

It is made so that those who already had an item pack can easily install their items. The items.cfg is using items from another item pack and the download they are giving does not have the textures/meshes/materials for them. They also provided a link to the item pack they added onto.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline xXNobleXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • kerchoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 09:54:05 pm »
Notice how they say:
"I set this up so you simply replace the items.cfg file if you have the large item pack."

It is made so that those who already had an item pack can easily install their items. The items.cfg is using items from another item pack and the download they are giving does not have the textures/meshes/materials for them. They also provided a link to the item pack they added onto.
Ah, Sorry for the trouble ^^ (And late response)
kerchoo x2