Author Topic: Map maker floor dissapearing!!!  (Read 1172 times)

Offline MusicNote

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map maker floor dissapearing!!!
« on: October 29, 2017, 05:49:31 am »
 Hello...This is my first time posting on FeralHeart, and I've been playing since 2012. I hope this shows how desperate I am to fix this.
I have looked all over google and the forums for a solution, but no one has seemed to have my problem.
     You see, I am a map maker (specifically for others and my own benefit, never really public maps). But recently, I started my largest map I've ever made before. For a while, I stopped working on it because of multiple reasons, but I am really wanting to get it finished.
     The problem is that when I enter Map maker, all is good and fine. I'll continue working, etc, but then I go to "Test". It will be fine at first, but then the GROUND disappears AS WELL AS the exit and settings icons when hitting 'escape', AND the default character (except it's tail?).

I just hope this doesn't continue when I export it, otherwise I could deal with it throughout working on it in Map Maker.
Please help me!  :'(

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Map maker floor dissapearing!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 06:11:04 pm »
That is very strange =0 Try changing your rendering system and lowering view distance and turning off water reflection
Farewell everyone<3

Offline MusicNote

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 06:48:05 pm »
That is very strange =0 Try changing your rendering system and lowering view distance and turning off water reflection
I did all three already. All it does is make the background menu items turn invisible, and slowly, my character as well. I use Direct3D9

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 03:51:06 am »
Are you actually on the map itself?
Maybe you tested right off the grid?
I would check your settings / coordinates and even the mini map to make sure that your little cursor is even there and that you're not actually off the grid itself.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline MusicNote

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 12:48:27 am »
Are you actually on the map itself?
Maybe you tested right off the grid?
I would check your settings / coordinates and even the mini map to make sure that your little cursor is even there and that you're not actually off the grid itself.

Yes, I was in the center of the map each time I tried. I don't know what to do anymore! :(