Author Topic: Black Screen  (Read 1166 times)

Offline YouFoundCali

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Get Rickrolled, boi
    • View Profile
Black Screen
« on: November 22, 2017, 04:39:31 pm »
Sorry to bother anyone. Anyways, whenever I attempt to play the game (online) it shows a black screen with yellow test in the corner saying "You must keep the page and browser open while you play FH" Also, when I try to download it my virus protector pops up and won't let me download it. Is FH a safe website? Is it okay to download? I've always wanted to play after seeing a gameplay online and I really want to know if it's safe. Or maybe it's just seeing an unknown website and assumes it's a virus or something. I'm not a tech master so i'm not sure. Oh, and sorry if I sound like an old lady behind a computer screen. I always sound dumb. Anyways I would like anyone's help! Thank you!  ;D

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Black Screen
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 04:41:16 pm »
That "Black Screen" is the Play Game Tab, it needs to be open while you play the game.
FeralHeart is a completely safe game to download, if you don't think you trust the site downloads enough, you can use the mediafire one:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7b69j3pe2u6d9x0/FHsetup1.15.exe

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 07:16:21 pm »
Virus protection software often does that with the FeralHeart download file because it is an unfamiliar source. I can assure you the installations are completely safe. ^^
If you'd like to install the game via the site, I'd recommend temporarily disabling your anti virus software. Or if you'd prefer not, install using the MediaFire link provided above by Arreze.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline AkylaHunter980

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 07:54:56 pm »
whever i try playing the game this weird thing pops up and i wait. and i wait. and i wait and all it does is load idk if its downloading or what but it does it everytime i click download it downloads off of web setup (dont know how to use the other one lol)
i open it and a thing with the title C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\aria2c.exe\ pops up and all it does is put the same thing up over and over while it loads

can you plz tell me what its doing cause i really wanna be able to play this game and i finally got registered in to play .-.
Rawr :3

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 07:56:32 pm »
whever i try playing the game this weird thing pops up and i wait. and i wait. and i wait and all it does is load idk if its downloading or what but it does it everytime i click download it downloads off of web setup (dont know how to use the other one lol)
i open it and a thing with the title C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\7ZipSfx.000\aria2c.exe\ pops up and all it does is put the same thing up over and over while it loads

can you plz tell me what its doing cause i really wanna be able to play this game and i finally got registered in to play .-.
You're best off creating your own Game Help/Forum Help thread so we can cater to your problem better

Offline AkylaHunter980

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 08:16:02 pm »
idk how to do that :P

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 08:20:13 pm »
idk how to do that :P
Link to Help Board
Click that link and it will take you to the Help Board, form there you can choose if your issue is suited towards the Game or Forums, after you've decided, click one, and then click the "New Topic" button near the right side of your screen.

Offline AkylaHunter980

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 08:55:51 pm »
done and posted thing .-.

also thnx for helping me figure out how to do that .-.