Author Topic: FHP files not appearing.  (Read 1419 times)

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
FHP files not appearing.
« on: December 09, 2017, 07:11:36 am »
I made a preset of recent times. and i exported it. i sent it to a friend who said she can't see the preset. so i tested it myself on my PC with a second account, and she's right.

I did everything right, just that the fhp refuses to work entirely.

Any suggestions?

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: FHP files not appearing.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 08:38:08 pm »
Did she receive a file with (1) at the end of the name?
If so, she'll have to remove the current FHP file, get rid of the (1) and put it into the folder again. (This is the same if you send it to any other people)

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Member Of The Season
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 98
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 09:18:27 pm »
If you are downloading another person's preset to use yourself all you have to do is copy and paste the preset files you downloaded into the correct folder that corresponds with its number in your "My Presets" folder. So if you download a preset that is called preset_4 you paste it into your preset_4 folder in your "My Presets" folder. You can find your "My Presets" folder here: C:/>Feral Heart>My presets>(and the what ever preset folder number is correct for that preset).

Once that is done you open the game and click "tools" on the main menu and then "preset maker". You should see a close box to the bottom right where the preset(s) are. Click the one you want to load and then click "export" and then you can go into your character editor and put your preset on :)

On the other hand if it's a preset file to see someone else with their preset on you would get only one file from the download and that would be their preset's fhp file. If it's just their preset's fhp file you place that file into your "Presets" folder that way you can see them in their own preset but you can't wear their preset yourself.
WORK IN PROGRESS
Artwork (c) LynxBrush & Majorest

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 07:46:50 am »
If you are downloading another person's preset to use yourself all you have to do is copy and paste the preset files you downloaded into the correct folder that corresponds with its number in your "My Presets" folder. So if you download a preset that is called preset_4 you paste it into your preset_4 folder in your "My Presets" folder. You can find your "My Presets" folder here: C:/>Feral Heart>My presets>(and the what ever preset folder number is correct for that preset).

Once that is done you open the game and click "tools" on the main menu and then "preset maker". You should see a close box to the bottom right where the preset(s) are. Click the one you want to load and then click "export" and then you can go into your character editor and put your preset on :)

On the other hand if it's a preset file to see someone else with their preset on you would get only one file from the download and that would be their preset's fhp file. If it's just their preset's fhp file you place that file into your "Presets" folder that way you can see them in their own preset but you can't wear their preset yourself.

Okay i don't want people to access my preset, just see me in my preset thats all dude.
 And thanks for the preset you're working on for me.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 07:48:39 am »
Did she receive a file with (1) at the end of the name?
If so, she'll have to remove the current FHP file, get rid of the (1) and put it into the folder again. (This is the same if you send it to any other people)
No in fact i tested this on my account
 There were 2 FHP files
1 -  ._royaldog12_3.fhp
2 -  royaldog12_3.fhp

theres this " ._ " on one of them i tried em both with a backup account i got and i confirmed and it doesn't work AT ALL

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 07:58:52 am »
okay just sent the whole preset files to a friend and even thats not working AT ALL

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 09:43:06 am »
Make sure it matches your username exactly, it's very case sensitive. When you open the game type your username in the log in field as it is seen on the forum, then export your preset.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 06:11:10 am »
Make sure it matches your username exactly, it's very case sensitive. When you open the game type your username in the log in field as it is seen on the forum, then export your preset.

Think again. i attempted to log in with my username upper case "R" but when i exported the file it came out as lower case "r"

I attempted renaming the file. even that didn't work. so your point is?

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 06:33:15 am »
PROBLEM SOLVED!
CASE CLOSED!
POST CLOSED!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 04:57:36 pm »
Locking this as the issue was solved
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.