Author Topic: ~::Eden::~  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
~::Eden::~
« on: December 21, 2017, 04:47:50 am »
Welcome to Eden
Many many years ago, this area was a wasteland, and a battleground for two armies, both led by sister wolves. A young she-wolf named Eden just wanted to bring peace to the land while her sister, Bathsheba, wanted nothing more but to rule and enslave all living things to serve her.

This war had been going for a long long time, many had died and their blood stained the soil here. Until one day, Eden and Bathsheba arranged a meeting to come to an agreement. But things went horribly wrong and the two sisters were soon at each other's throats. Eden however, knew of one thing she could always do to save everyone and the land itself. She had just never wanted to use is. Not even on her own sister, who was evil beyond saving.

But she knew....she knew it had to happen. To save everyone.

She used a spell, passed down for generations, a spell that one hoped to never use but here they were. She used almost all of her soul to seal her sister away in a crystal, then took it and hid it, putting a barrier around it to ensure nothing would EVER get around and release Bathsheba again. The land was safe now. Eden and her forces had won.

But it came with a heavy cost. Eden's life. With the last of her strength, she drug herself to a pool not far from where her sister was now kept and collapsed into it, breathing out her last breath. Her body faded, but in its place a beautiful glowing tree grew, pulsating with life. Almost like a heartbeat.

And with it, the land became lush and green and beautiful, able to sustain life. It became protected from any evil doers, and peace reigned.

The land became known as Eden. It is said it is only myth and only those pure of heart could find and enter it. Anyone with a corrupted soul would not be able to see, only be met with a wall of seemingly normal stone.

Information
Eden is a well sized place, with lush forests, beautiful meadows, rivers, waterfalls, and a couple of pools. A wonderful place for anyone to live.

There is one area known as the Shimmering Cavern. It is where The Heart Of Eden is. The glowing tree that was once Eden herself is here, pulsing with light, keeping the land happy and healthy. Around it are 4 crystals representing the 4 main elements that sustains life itself: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water. Behind are the crystals that hold a little of everything that make up the essence of every living being: Blood(Crimson), Death(Gray), Light(white), Darkness(black), Love(pink), and Soul(Pale blue). As well as Eden's Heart, Bathsheba's soul also resides here as a black and purple crystal protected by a force. If released, Eden will be destroyed as Bathsheba will rise yet again. In fact if any of the crystals are disturbed, the balance of Eden will tip and chaos will ensue. That is why only the pure of heart are allowed here.

Creator's Notes
Hi hello Azura here to answer questions and tell you some more stuffz about the map you may need to know!
Yes, this is my first map.
It took me about.....5 days I think? I worked a lot in those 5 days, enough to drive me quite insane. But really proud of how it turned out!

Some fun stuff in the map:
Plenty of sitting areas to relax.
A densite
A couple of other dens in the forests

Some weird stuff about the map:
Some of the grass floats in the meadow. It's where there are little hills that hate me reside. If I decide to update the map, I'll try fixing it.
Do you like fireflies? Well this map has PLENTY! I swear, it's like a dang firefly breeding ground. Totally not from me liking shiny floating things and overdoing it.
The sky is purple and the area always has a dusky atmosphere to it. Even in broad daylight.

Credits:
Meshes belong to all their respectful creators.
Heightmap by Stonestomper
Music by Florian Bur

Download it here.

Rules: Basically all I ask is do not claim the map as your own, don't try driving others out of it, and just be nice and follow the general FeralHeart rules. Cause if you don't I'll slap you with leaves.

PLEASE NOTE: This map may lag your computer. If it does, turn your water reflections off. If it crashes, check for duplicate particles. I've tested it and I've had a map tester in it and it's fine. And I have a rock as a computer and it works rather well with water reflections on.

Well I think that's all. If you download it, please have fun and enjoy it! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave a comment here or PM me! ^^

Also have this picture of Morgra being majestic as we were doing the final testing.

This was before she was tragically murdered by me with a rock. R.I.P Moggy, you will be missed.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: ~::Eden::~
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 05:00:30 am »
This looks really neat! I really love the lore behind the map too :3 Excellent job on your first map!!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 05:12:27 am »
Wow!
This is honestly gorgeous. I think the backstory helps a lot with the general atmosphere and the detail is lovely in this map, great work as usual; Azura!
+Floof <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 07:16:25 am »
That's a lovely map you've made, Azura! I like how all the objects blend together nicely. :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.