Author Topic: Looking for this mesh! (Image)  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Rudo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • eh
    • boogiepaw
    • View Profile
Looking for this mesh! (Image)
« on: January 06, 2018, 07:28:43 am »
Hiya!! So a few months ago I used a hanging moss mesh in a map and fell in love with it. (In this pic it's fairly stretched, the default size ain't so wide)

Unfortunately I went to use it again recently in a new map I'm working on and it's completely disappeared from my FH?
I've searched through all my meshes and it hasn't turned up at all. I even loaded my old map and it wasn't there lmao
If anyone could direct me to the pack that this mesh is from, I'd much appreciate it!! Thank you!! :D (I suspect it's from a WoW Pack)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Looking for this mesh! (Image)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 07:49:09 am »
That mesh looks like a WoW mesh, and I do believe it can be found in this package by Bloo:
https://www.deviantart.com/art/WoW-Pandaren-Pack-Part-1-609502479

It's the only pack that looks similar to the color pallet of the mesh pictured above.. if anything it's worth a shot.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Rudo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • eh
    • boogiepaw
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for this mesh! (Image)
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 07:54:17 am »
That mesh looks like a WoW mesh, and I do believe it can be found in this package by Bloo:
https://www.deviantart.com/art/WoW-Pandaren-Pack-Part-1-609502479

It's the only pack that looks similar to the color pallet of the mesh pictured above.. if anything it's worth a shot.

~ Whisper

Thank you so much for searching!!<3 Fortunately I asked a friend though and they found out which WoW pack it's from, I really appreciate u helping me out though!! ^^

(ps, mods reading, it's all good to lock this thread now!!)