Author Topic: Registration  (Read 892 times)

Offline Wolfheart543

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Registration
« on: January 23, 2018, 05:33:46 pm »
Okay, so my boyfriend wanted to join Feralheart so he obviously needed to register. We managed to get to load the page and the registration page was open however when he tried to sign up it kept saying something like. 'Somthing has gone wrong please go back and try again' we tried a few more times but it still wouldn't work. We even tried with a new email as we thought it might have been that. The username and password weren't inappropriate in any way so couldn't have been that.

Is there anything that could have caused this? Or is there a bug with the registration? Has anyone else experienced this? I have my own account as you can tell and this didn't happen to me when I signed up.

Thank you
Sorry if there's a forum for this I didn't get a chance to go through as I'm busy atm :P

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 05:38:27 pm »
Hey there,  Wolfheart543!

There actually is an error going on with the Registration system, it's not anything you've done! Here is a link to the thread on the issue;
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=63007.0

Your boyfriend might have to just wait it out until the issue is resolved. <33 Sorry for the inconvenience!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Wolfheart543

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 05:40:30 pm »
That's fine I just grew confused was like eh XD at first I thought it was because I had an account this computer thank you

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 05:46:41 pm »
That's fine I just grew confused was like eh XD at first I thought it was because I had an account this computer thank you

Yeah, I would be too! <'3 You're very welcome! A staff should be by to lock this up soon!
not active here anymore ♡