Author Topic: How to upload a preset to preset sync?  (Read 1468 times)

Offline shslfashionista

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How to upload a preset to preset sync?
« on: January 26, 2018, 06:42:50 pm »
i'm not sure i could find any topics with this problem of mine specifically, so let's go..
alright so, i have made myself a preset of my boy milo, and i'd want to know how to upload it to preset sync? ;;
all i have in my folders are the images and a .material file,,

Valar.Morghulis

Re: How to upload a preset to preset sync?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 06:47:38 pm »
Just go to User Panel on the Forum and Upload your preset fhp. file once you log in on the Forum.
It should be on Preset Sync automatically, I'm pretty sure

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 06:52:35 pm »
Hello, pageofrage!
You'll need to go into Feralheart (Game) first of all!

Open the game > Creative Den > Preset Maker

From there, you'll want to choose whatever number your preset is under and click "Export". It will export it to the main Feralheart folder to "Presets".

Once you're all done with that and have your FHP you'll want to come to the forum, click the tab "Download" then head to the upper right corner where it says "User Panel". Log in, scroll down and click "Upload" next to the Preset Sync section. Your preset will be uploaded to the server once done! If it is too big, instructions are in that section as well on how to shrink a preset.

Hope that helped! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline shslfashionista

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 06:54:57 pm »
Just go to User Panel on the Forum and Upload your preset fhp. file once you log in on the Forum.
It should be on Preset Sync automatically, I'm pretty sure

.fhp file? ;;

Hello, pageofrage!
You'll need to go into Feralheart (Game) first of all!

Open the game > Creative Den > Preset Maker

From there, you'll want to choose whatever number your preset is under and click "Export". It will export it to the main Feralheart folder to "Presets".

Once you're all done with that and have your FHP you'll want to come to the forum, click the tab "Download" then head to the upper right corner where it says "User Panel". Log in, scroll down and click "Upload" next to the Preset Sync section. Your preset will be uploaded to the server once done! If it is too big, instructions are in that section as well on how to shrink a preset.

Hope that helped! <3

aa i see!! i'll see if i can go through with it now, thanks uwu''