Author Topic: Problems after new account  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Timidcat100

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Problems after new account
« on: April 14, 2018, 08:05:32 am »
So I haven't played feralheart in years. I just managed to get a new account since my old account was deleted. The first thing I noticed when I downloaded feralheart after all these years is that there were no files like presets, maps, media etc. There was pretty much no game folders besides the actual game itself, and that was very suspicious to me because even after all those years and updates I searched on youtube and there should still be files like that. Regardless, I loaded up the game which went fine until I had to log in. My username and password is definitely correct but it can't connect to the front server. Is the my game download faulty or is it a problem with feralheart's servers? I've tried deleting feralheart and re-installing it twice and it didn't make a difference.

Offline Timidcat100

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Problems after new account
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 08:09:17 am »
Ah never mind. I just re-read my email about opening the webpage thing. It's working now. But the game files still seemed to vanish. And that's not good cause I wanna get into making presets and maps again....

Offline Timidcat100

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 08:59:10 am »
Ok never mind again I found the files. Silly me.

EmilyWolfess

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 12:09:49 pm »
What are you spoesed to do? Because i got disconnect from map server and when i tried to log back in it keeps saying can't connect to front server.

Offline Timidcat100

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 12:40:05 pm »
To play the game you have click the link on the top of the website that says 'play game'. It will open up a webpage that you need to keep open in order to play. Did you do that?

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 01:06:17 pm »
What are you spoesed to do? Because i got disconnect from map server and when i tried to log back in it keeps saying can't connect to front server.

You are supposed to keep the PlayGame tab open. You can login to the PlayGame here

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2018, 07:05:38 pm »
Locking this as the original issues have been resolved. EmilyWolfess, feel free to create your own help thread if you feel you need to!
Farewell everyone<3